Chapter 203: Brothers Join Forces, Anger the Clan Relatives!

Since ancient times, filial piety has always been the foundation of the governance of the countries and dynasties, parents are in, do not divide the family, this is also the basis of many families are quite large, once upon a time Shen Ruiting foolish filial piety mother, even if he knew that his mother was partial to the two younger brothers, he never thought of separating the family, until some time ago he learned that his mother had assassinated his son, he had the idea of separating, but at that time he still had a trace of filial piety to his mother, and did not directly find the elders of the Shen clan to preside over the separation regardless of her coma, but when yesterday's more cruel truth was in front of him, The last remaining respect he had for his mother disappeared, and even turned into a strong hatred, and overnight he asked Shen Xiang to inform the patriarchs and elders of the Shen clan and invite them to come to the Shen family.

In the hall of the main courtyard of Tanglin Houfu, Shen Ruiting, who was greatly hit last night, did not sleep all night, and the whole person seemed to be more than ten years old, but he still raised his spirits, and when Shen Xiang explained the matter on his behalf and his intention to invite them to come, he also let people bring the old godly woman and Shen Ruijiang, and the patriarchs and elders of the Shen clan also expressed strong condemnation and contempt for the old godly woman who ignored her identity and assassinated her eldest daughter-in-law, But when it comes to letting them replace the old Hou Ye and abandon the old godly woman in the name of the Shen clan, they are silent again, this is not a trivial matter, it is a stain on the entire Shen family.

"Rui Ting, don't mention the abandonment of the Liu family again, she really made a big mistake, if you want to divide the family, the old man can preside over for you, the old third Ruijiang is his own son, after the separation, she should leave the Hou Mansion with the third mansion, which is the biggest punishment for him."

After a moment of silence, the Shen clan patriarch looked at Shen Ruiting and said seriously, and the rest of the elders also nodded in agreement, in the end, they just wanted to be with the mud, after all, Shen Ruijiang's daughter is still the fourth prince's concubine, if the dragon grandson is born in the future, the Shen family will also be a great honor.

"No, you must give up!"

But Shen Ruiting's attitude is very tough, just if the family is divided, not only the Houfu will divide a large part of the property to them, with those money, they can also live very rich outside, in the future, every New Year's holiday, he still has to abide by filial piety, send generous gifts, and even the old demon woman is seriously ill or something can ask him or his sons to serve the sick, and when he dies, they will also wear linen and filial piety for him, not to mention the sons, even he can't accept it, she harmed their family like this, How could he let her go so easily?

"But..."

The patriarch of the Shen clan was stunned, and then said with some displeasure: "After all, she is your concubine, she is also old, and she has suffered a stroke, if you abandon her, you will not be able to please, it is impossible for everyone in the ancestral clan to understand you, and after a long time, outsiders who do not understand this matter will also poke your spine, Rui Ting, listen to the old uncle, turn big things into small things."

"It's a big thing and a small thing!"

The words fell, and an obviously mocking voice then sounded, the Shen clan leader turned his head in displeasure, only to see a big red, imposing Shen Liang slowly coming, the Shen clan patriarch and the elders were a little trance at first, until they remembered the rumors about Shen Liang to determine his identity, but they held their own identity, felt superior to him, did not put him under the eyes, and were still waiting for him to salute them.