Chapter 263: Stealing a Chicken Doesn't Kill Rice

Pei Yuanxian personally appeared to calm the people surrounding the Qingping royal mansion, and the unruly king of Qingping put down the previous high shelf, not only personally bowed down to thank the people for their love, but also personally told them that the princess was out of danger and just needed time to recuperate, and the people all cheered, and when they learned that the person who assassinated them yesterday was likely to be someone from the Taishi Mansion, the people were excited and turned to the Taishi Mansion to protest.

"What do you say"

Wounded bones for a hundred days, that day Liu Wenjin was hard broken by Xiao Yu to break his leg bones, this time has been staying in the Tai Shi Mansion to recuperate, because Shen Da firmly determined that the person who lured him to assassinate him was related to the fourth prince and him, and the imperial capital that had just been restored was lost again, and at the same time, the fourth prince also ordered someone to take away the secret guard force he controlled, almost two months, he has not been comfortable for a day.

"Father, King Qingping inadvertently said that yesterday they tracked the assassin to the vicinity of the Taishi Mansion and lost their tracks, and those people all crowded outside the Taishi Mansion."

Liu Quanzhi, Liu Wenjin's eldest son, had a dull face, and a layer of haze was under his eyes, they had long hated Shen Liang, wishing that he died in yesterday's assassination, but unfortunately, it is said that he is out of danger, God does not have long eyes "Impossible, it was not us who assassinated the damned, they calculated it again"

Liu Wenjin, who was lying on the bed, sat up excitedly, his eyes widened as if he wanted to eat people alive, he thought that as long as the emperor saw Shen Liang's prestige among the people, it would inevitably strengthen the suppression of the Qingping royal mansion, but they did not expect that they guessed that it was him, and in turn they took him into an army, and the emperor ordered the criminal department to find out the culprit within three days, and Pei Yuanxi's words were like a word to the criminal department

"Didn't I tell you not to act rashly"

Just thinking about it, the imperial master rushed in angrily, thanks to them, the emperor not only alienated him, but also beat him with words from time to time, during this time he has reduced his sense of existence as much as possible, just want to wait for the emperor's anger to pass, who would have thought that such a big thing would happen today.

"Righteous father, I didn't send someone to assassinate them, even if I am stupid, I can't do it on the crowded street, Pei Yuanxian is deliberately planting."

Thinking that he was talking about this, Liu Wenjin had to patiently explain that now that they were in Daqin, the only person they could rely on was the Taishi.

"Since it's not you, why do you insist on a kick Shen Liang and die of serious injuries, the Qingping Royal Mansion summoned more than ten doctors overnight for consultation, this matter was passed out by you, you have nothing to provoke them for, don't you suffer enough on them, you forgot that your sister was still made an adult at this time, and put it on the stargazing tower of Tanglin Houfu."

The master was so angry that his chest rose and fell rapidly, and even some words were not chosen, the faces of Liu Wenjin's father and son were difficult to see the extreme, Liu Shuhan's affairs have always been a thorn in their hearts.

"Righteous father thinks that we have dragged you down"

I don't know how long it took, Liu Wenjin, who was sitting on the bed, looked at him with gloomy eyes, and his hands resting on the quilt were clenched into fists.

"I" The Imperial Master subconsciously refuted, but after touching his eyes, he choked slightly: "

Wen Jin, the old man He was afraid of being implicated, do you know, Yang Wanli has already brought people to the Imperial Master's Mansion, and now he is waiting in the front yard hall, if it weren't for the old man's still a little thin face, he was afraid that he would have rushed in directly to arrest people, you talk about it, how should this matter be

Rebirth of Poisoned Empress 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें