Chapter 361: Eliminate the Blood Remnant Yang!

After three consecutive days of raids by household officials, the property looted in the Great Prince's Mansion almost filled the treasury, and the emperor was even more angry, looking like he couldn't find out the body of the Great Prince and whip the corpse, this matter seems to be in the past, but in fact it is the beginning of the cannibalism of the princes, who is not a human spirit? They all realized that the pattern of the imperial court was becoming more and more severe, and the princes' actions were more cautious, for fear that one would accidentally follow in the footsteps of the great prince.

At the end of October, Huo Yelin finally completed forty days of confinement, and at this time, when the wind would rise whenever there was a trace of wind and grass, Shen Da not only did not choose to keep a low profile, but instead feasted guests, while holding a full moon for the two children in Tanglin Houfu, and at the same time donated 200,000 taels of silver to Shen Liang's shop in a high profile, which not only shocked the people, but also alarmed the emperor.

Donate silver, Shen Da's external saying is, celebrate the full moon of the twins, thank the people for their great love for their brothers, impeccable, for a time, their status in the hearts of the people is more exalted, no matter how depressed the emperor is, he can only watch, what makes him even more depressed almost vomit blood is that soon after, the child's full moon wine came the news that Shen Da promised to only Huo Yelin for a lifetime, the people are naturally happy, everyone's minds, In fact, there is a desire for perfect love, but most people can not ask for it, the people are simple, they are naturally very happy to see such a beautiful two characters in a happy marriage, and beautiful beauty.

And those ministers of culture and martial arts who participated in the full moon banquet wanted to cry a little, they were once again forced to become innocent witnesses, did not see the emperor and passed on the imperial doctor, one day they will be killed alive by this group of people, it is simply impossible to prevent, too unwilling to leave a way to live, full moon wine can toss things.

"Master, the princess invites you to the pharmacy."

In the most heavily guarded study of the royal palace, Shaking Light suddenly appeared, making full moon wine for Shen Da's two children in a high-profile manner, Pei Yuanxian and others were again engaged in heavy official duties, Tianshu only received Wen Gong every day and could not spare energy to manage other things, and the news transmission and other things in the imperial city were basically transferred to the Nether Dark Guard.

"Pharmacy?"

Raising his head from the pile of official documents, Pei Yuanxian raised his eyebrows in doubt, could it be that the antidote to Blood Remnant Yang was developed? I didn't listen to Liang Liang in the morning.

"Well, master, go quickly, don't let the princess wait for a long time."

The pharmacy is heavy, even if they are not allowed to enter, after all, no one knows what is highly toxic inside, if one is accidentally recruited, they have to bother their princess to treat, it is too sinful, because they will generally wait outside, Lei Zhen did not go out of the task, but often followed up.

"Third man, you go first, Liang Liang said some time ago that the antidote to Blood Remnant Yang has been developed to the final stage, maybe it will be made out, and you don't have to be careful all the time."

Huo Yelin raised his head and sincerely persuaded, they all hoped that the blood remnant yang on his body could be removed as soon as possible.

"Hmm."

Pei Yuanxian nodded and stood up, followed the shaking light and left the study together, Huo Yelin has been watching their backs, his eyes are full of unmistakable worry, after all, the blood remnant yang has been in his body for more than ten years, and in the past, cool and cool to detoxify and cure people were casually prescribed, but this time it was repeatedly studied and studied, very cautious, he was also afraid that he would fail, if even the cool and cool could not be solved, I am afraid that no one in the world could solve it.