Chapter 284: Strong Shen Liang!

Chen Zhiyuan challenged Shen Liang, Princess of Qingping?!

Don't say that Shen Liang is confused, who is not confused in Daqin?

Who in Daqin does not know, Shen Liang, whether it is family background, appearance and figure, moral conduct, and personal ability, all unmatched, saying that he is the first pair of Daqin no one dares to question, but due to the special growth experience, ordinary shuang'er is proficient in things, he does not know anything, with Shen Liang's current reputation, these legions who have stayed in the imperial city for a while should know it, but Chen Zhiqi still chose him, and his intentions are self-evident, It is no wonder that the entire Chen Guo delegation is so confident.

"Not bad, this hall heard that Princess Qingping is the first pair of Daqin, and the eighth prince happens to be the first pair of Chen Guo, and the competition between you, no matter what the result is, everyone should be able to accept it."

Beichen was afraid that the world would not be chaotic, clapping his hands and applauding one after another, and his gloating face made people want to crush and tear.

"Prince Chen, what you just said was challenging the concubine of Quanmen, King Ben is not mistaken, right?"

With a faint glance at Beichen, Pei Yuanxian's eyes fixed on Chen Zhiyuan's body, and the latter smiled slightly: "Not bad, isn't Princess Qingping a concubine of the Quanmen?"

Indeed, most of the people present agreed, and at the same time secretly scolded themselves for being careless, which should have been expected a long time ago, Shuang'er's competition, there is a better certainty than challenging Shen Liang? Since Shen Liang married Pei Yuanxi, everyone only remembered him as Princess Qingping, thus ignoring that he also belonged to the category of concubines of the Quanmen.

"Huh... Prince Chen was named, if this concubine did not agree, wouldn't it be against the way of hospitality? 

Pulling Pei Yuanxian who still wanted to say something, Shen Liang stood up with a smile, the luxurious and noble princess costume set off his figure more slender and tall, calmly like the queen of the country, and invisibly made people admire, and everyone in the hall, including the emperor and empress, their eyes focused on him.

"The princess is a cheerful person."

Seeing this, Chen Zhiqi also raised his foot and walked out, and when he stood opposite Shen Liang, it was basically clear who was high and who was low between the two.

"Your Majesty, just now I amused the child, Shen Liang didn't hear it clearly, but you said that the project of the challenge is decided by me?"

The light stayed on him for less than a second, Shen Liangjing looked up at the emperor on the high seat, at this moment, he seriously doubted whether Chen Zhiqi's head was squeezed by the door when he went out, who didn't challenge, but wanted to challenge him, wasn't it looking for abuse?

"It did."

Even if the emperor was worried and unhappy, he could only nod his head at this moment.

"Then can you explain what the competition must be?"

"Not really."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

After asking what he wanted to ask, Shen Liang withdrew his gaze with a smile on his face, and the focus of his gaze slowly fixed on Chen Zhiqi's face: "Prince Chen is worthy of being a distinguished guest of Daqin, praising Concubine Ben herself is a little embarrassed, here Concubine Ben wants to clarify, both ability and integrity, unparalleled in the world, these eight words can be placed on the body of any concubine of the Great Qin Quanmen, but it can't be Concubine Ben, Daqin from the emperor to the people, who doesn't know the concubine Qinqi calligraphy and painting, Martial arts riding shooting sample? Prince Chen praised Concubine Ben with good intentions, but Concubine Ben was ashamed and hoped that Prince Chen would forgive her.