Chapter 359: The Emperor Pronounces the Judgment

With the addition of Yuan Linglei Yi and Pan Wei, the burden on Lao Lin was slightly lighter, and Shen Liang could also free up time to start developing the antidote to the Blood Remnant Yang, according to the records in the Southwest Poison Sutra, it took almost three days, Shen Liang finally copied the Blood Remnant Yang, but whether it was the same as the Blood Remnant Yang in Pei Yuanxi's house, it had to be repeatedly confirmed.

In the blink of an eye, more than half a month passed, and the Criminal Department found out that the eldest prince was indeed full of bad deeds, and it was difficult to write about it, and the money he had accumulated over the years was several times more than the current treasury, the emperor was furious, and he was demoted to a commoner in front of the Manchu Dynasty, and three days later he was beheaded in the busy city, his mother and concubine were beaten into the cold palace, the mother's wife and family all sat together, the male Ding and the female dependents over the age of twenty were beheaded together with Qin Yunmang, and the female dependents under the age of twenty were used as military prostitutes, and the property collected by Qin Yunmangang was confiscated , to the state treasury.

The holy decree, the imperial city was in an uproar, when it reached the prison of the Criminal Department, Qin Yunmang and the eldest prince and concubine were all paralyzed, and the only one who did not react was probably Qin Yiteng, since this time, he has encountered countless trials from his parents at a young age, but he always remembered the agreement with Shen Liang, and every day he saw the jailer who claimed to be the Nether Dark Guard, his faith was not broken at all, but more intense, and he was already precocious, and his heart became tougher.

"Is that really the case?"

As soon as he received the news, Zheng Wei reported Shen Liang, who was in the pharmacy for the final confirmation, and when he saw him come out, Wei Yue, who had already learned, greeted him with an anxious face: "Liang Liang, I heard that Yito will also be beheaded, you quickly think of a way." 

It has been twenty days, and every time You'er and Dabao ask about Yito, they can only prevaricate, and today finally came out, exactly the same as Liang Liang expected before.

"Brother Yue, calm down."

Throw him a stern look, Shen Liang entered the main hall with a calm face, the sun was just right today, Lei Yi Pan Wei took the children for a walk, Yuan Ling went to accompany Wei Zeqian to do the reconstruction, Huo Yelin has been sitting for a full month, but everyone asked him to sit for forty days, there are still a few days left, the full moon wine of the little brothers will also be held in forty days, so there is no one in the main hall at this time.

"Zheng Handan, did you do what I ordered you to do a few days ago?"

Shen Liang had no usual smile on his face, looking a little scary, Wei Yue vaguely guessed that he might have been prepared, and did not dare to interject again, sitting next to him in silence.

"Lived up to expectations, found it."

Hugging his fist, Zheng Han's eyes lit up, Shen Liang relaxed a little, and straightened his head: "Continue to stare, quietly let Tianyu come, this matter still needs his help." 

"Good."

Zheng Wei left in response, and Wei Yue tentatively asked, "Liang Liang, do you have a way?"

"Forget it, whether it can be 100% successful is not certain, Brother Yue, believe me, I have the same worries as you."

Recently, as long as he is free, he will figure out how to rescue Yito without exposing himself, thinking about it or there is only one way, that is, stealing beams and changing columns, Yito's identity is too sensitive, even if he can save him in a bright way, it is impossible to take care of him personally, the emperor does not allow it, the prince and the royal family will not agree, so he can only let everyone think that he is dead, give him a new identity, and continue to live as an ordinary person.