Chapter 266: Debt Repayment, Justified

Thanks to the Seventh Prince, the old demon woman's family, which had been forgotten, was active in everyone's sight again, and on the same day, the Jingzhao Mansion confirmed that the old demon woman was angry to death, not died at the hands of others, and did not mean to capture those who collected debts at all, just go through the scene and forget it, the people did not applaud, they all scolded them for deserving of it.

Shen Ruijiang was broken left hand, Lu Yang was penniless, the body of the old demon woman was parked at home for three days without entering the mortuary, but it is winter now, otherwise I am afraid that it will stink, this is not the most difficult, the most difficult thing is that those who collect debts see the official government turn a blind eye, and regardless of whether their family is dead or not, they still come to the door every day to collect debts, and even threaten to take Lu Yang to settle debts.

"You let me go, the person who owes the debt is him, you go to him, don't, don't arrest me"

In the small courtyard where the old demon woman's family lived, Lu Yang was as unkempt as a crazy woman, and the two debt collectors wanted to take her away, and Shen Ruijiang shivered on the side.

"You are his wife, he has sold you to us to settle the debt, and it is natural to pay the debt, take it away."

Regardless of her struggle, the debt collector forced her outside, and Lu Yang turned his head hysterically and shouted, "Shen Ruijiang, are you a person, I am the wife that your media is marrying, you actually took me to pay off the debt, beast, how can you treat me like this Shen Ruijiang"

From the former Lady of the Four Pins to the now down-and-out yellow-faced woman, Lu Yang thought that it would not be worse than this, but she never dreamed that the once good people would push her into the fire pit, and she knew with her ass that these people would definitely sell her to the kiln, how dare he treat her like this She is his right wife

"Gee, who are these people, and the big family comes out, fortunately, Shen Houye broke off relations with them early, Otherwise, I don't know what it will be like.

"That is, people who can raise daughters who climb the prince's bed and have a beaded fetus are really not a good thing."

"Deserve it, who let them assassinate the princess again and again, this is called evil retribution" 

"Not bad, good"

In the past, when encountering this situation, the people would mostly accuse the debt collectors of being ruthless, but now, the onlookers cursed Shen Ruijiang and his family, and the Shen Liang brothers were extremely honorable and worthy of their respect in their hearts, and none of the people would show sympathy for these people who had tried in every possible way to assassinate them.

"Take away, see that she still has some pose, clean up a little, there should be many people in the inferior kiln who like it, haha"

The leader raised his head and laughed, and a group of people ignored Lu Yang's struggle, and dragged her away with a giggle.

"The side concubine of the fourth prince has arrived"

With a shout, the onlookers gave way to a road, and a carriage printed with the logo of the fourth prince's mansion slowly came, accompanied by several guards of the fourth prince's mansion.

"Hmph, arrogance is not a side concubine, to put it bluntly, it is a concubine" "That is, I don't want to think about how I got to the throne, in my opinion,

the child in her belly is not necessarily the seed of the fourth prince."

"It's not that she can climb the bed of the fourth prince, maybe she can climb someone else's bed, but a person who is so gentle and affectionate as the fourth prince is affected by his two side concubines."