Chapter 360: Execution, Fool Through!

Pei Yuanxiangfu rescued Qin Yiteng and returned to the palace almost at the end of the day, staying up all night, Shen Liang handed Qin Yiteng to Wei Yue, who had already got up, and fell asleep, Zheng Han Yang Peng did not need his orders, tacitly cooperated with Tianshu Shaking Light to clean up the aftermath, everything was in order, even few people in the palace knew that they had gone out last night.

"Kill them... Kill them..."

"Kill them..."

The eldest prince and others were scheduled to be beheaded at noon, and before the hour, several prison cars pulled them to the downtown execution ground, along the way, the people were agitated, shouting in unison to kill them, some excited will pick up small stones on the ground and smash them, Qin Yunmang and his wife were locked up in a prison car, in the face of the people's accusations and abuse, the eldest prince and concubine hugged the child tightly with tears, Qin Yunmang did not have any princely temper, in order to win people's trust, he held the "mother and son" two without saying a word throughout the whole process, Use your own body to block the pebbles that fall on them.

During this time, too many lives have been harvested in the downtown execution ground, and the air seems to be floating with a thick and pungent smell of blood, the prison car drove into the execution site under the escort of the criminal department, and the people locked in the prison car were rudely dragged down one by one, no matter how scared they wept and screamed, they still could not escape the fate of being taken to the execution table.

"Confirm your body."

In addition to Shangshu Yang Wanli of the Criminal Department who was in charge of the execution today, there was also the fifth prince Qin Yuntian, in order to ensure that Qin Yunmangan's couple would definitely die, Qin Yuntian personally led several imperial troops to the execution platform.

"Qingping Royal Mansion still hasn't moved?"

In the secret high pavilion opposite the execution ground, Qin Yun's deep eyebrows were locked, and he always felt that something was not quite right, but he couldn't think of anything wrong when he thought about it.

"Yes, Your Highness, our people said that there was no movement in the Qingping Royal Mansion, and even the housekeeper of the royal palace was already making full moon wine for Huo Shuai's newly added two Shuang'er Concubines."

Ye Tian, who was accompanying the side, bowed and replied, this time he also felt that His Royal Highness the Prince thought too much, Pei Yuanxian Fufu is not wrong to like Yito Shizi, but discerning people can see that someone deliberately made the prince this time, how can they stir into this muddy water for a child who has nothing to do with themselves?

"You also think that Hongu thinks too much?"

Glancing at him slightly sideways, Qin Yunshen sighed lightly without waiting for him to reply: "Maybe this palace really thinks too much."

Since the Qingping Royal Mansion has not moved so far, he doesn't have to entangle so much anymore, as long as Qin Yuntian personally orders to cut off the head of Qin Yunmang's family later, this matter will come to an end.

"Brother Emperor, offended."

On the execution platform, Qin Yuntian led people to stand in front of Qin Yunmang, at this time he was still holding his "wife and children" tightly, facing Qin Yuntian's playful call, Qin Yunmang raised his head: "Bah!" Qin Yuntian, don't think I don't know who is fixing me, even if you get rid of me, we still have a number of brothers, one day you will die more miserably than us, Laozi is waiting for you in hell!" 

To say that you don't hate is a lie, but what about hate? Now he has become meat on someone else's chopping board, if it weren't for the fact that he was not to provoke Qin Yuntian and attract most of his attention, Qin Yunmang would not even be willing to say this, becoming a king or defeating a king, the only thing he wants to do and can do now is to fool the matter that his eldest son has been discarded.