Chapter 297: Wei Tan's Courage

"Do you dare?"

The three of them looked at the same time with contempt, even if the two had privately agreed for life, they dared to bet with the head of the item on the item, Xiao Zhuozi would definitely not dare! Having known each other for so long, they still don't know him? In front of Jing Xiran, he is a complete instigator, and it is estimated that he will not be able to get up in this life.

"Hey, hey... Can't!

"you!"

Xiao Zhuozi scratched his head and smiled toothyly, and the three of them sprayed him back in unison.

"Why didn't you see Uncle? You'er is not there either.

After the laughter, Wei Tan raised his eyes and looked, there were only a few of them in the main hall, not even a single person to serve, it was not like this when they came in the past, did they go to watch the execution?

"What do you think?"

Seeing through his thoughts at a glance, Shen Liang shook his head funny: "My father is rebuilding, recently with support, he has been able to stand up, You'er and Dabao will generally take Xiaobai to accompany him, as for my brother and Brother Lin, they are discussing business with Wang Ye in the study, and the others are preparing things for the New Year."

Shen Liang simply explained all his whereabouts, so as not to ask them one by one, this is also to see them coming, if not, someone will definitely stay here with him, now that he is pregnant, they don't worry about him alone, especially if Lei Zhen and Shaking Light have been sent out.

"Really? Isn't that uncle going back to normal soon? Hearing this, several people instantly forgot what they were thinking just now, and they all smiled, uncle is a very gentle man, they all hope that he can get better soon.

"It's early, at least a few months."

Shen Liang sighed slightly, saying that he was standing up, in fact, he was very reluctant, now his father basically won't let him see it anymore, but he is a doctor, even if he doesn't look at it, he knows how much pain he has.

"It's better to have a deadline than nothing, and when your child is born, the uncle will definitely want to hug him with his own hands."

Yang Tianyu said sincerely, even if he has not experienced it, he can understand how painful it is for a person to be bad at deeds.

"Well, he should be fine then."

Nodding, Shen Liang's eyes could not hide his distress and expectation, and he also wanted to see his father stand up by his own strength as soon as possible.

"That's good, by the way, Liang Liang, what do you think of Murong Yu?"

"Brother Royal?"

Obviously, he didn't expect that he would suddenly mention Murong Yu, Shen Liang raised his eyebrows and looked at Wei Tan strangely, and Yang Tianyu on the side was ambiguous: "He, ah, has seen people, and has long wanted to ask your opinion, isn't this busy all the time."

"yes?"

It is a lie to say that he is not surprised, he has not gone out much recently, and he has not seen Murong Yu since the last time, just a few days ago Murong Yun brought Murong An and Murong Jiang to see him, but he did not expect that when Wei Tan and Murong Yu actually looked at each other.

"I fancy him, I don't know what he thinks, Liangliang, what do you think?"

Wei Tan seems to be ordinary, the roots of his ears are somewhat rendered with a faint red glow, after the cool marriage, close to the New Year, his contact with Murong Yu has become more and more, more contact, and a deeper understanding of nature, Murong Yu may not be able to bring him the scenery of the official wife, and he cannot earn his life for him, but he is a man who does not lose to the concubine of the official family in any aspect, and the Murong family also has enough financial resources, and his parents do not have to worry that he will suffer hardships when he marries, This marriage should be possible.