Chapter 315: Shen Liang's Decision

The armies of the four major military families have never withdrawn, especially the iron-armored guard, for three consecutive days, they all surrounded the Qingping royal mansion like three layers outside the three layers like iron barrels, Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang no one appeared, the Wei family did not leave the palace, the emperor was in panic all day, even if he had learned from the mouth of Princess Yuehua that Shen Liang's father and son were out of danger, he was still afraid that he would suddenly hear some bad news, he knew better than anyone that this time, his throne was closely related to the safety of Shen Liang's father and son.

The emperor is uneasy, how can the Manchu ministers of culture and military affairs be at ease? But all the officials who mixed with the court, none of them were real fools, most of them guessed something, but no one dared to say, they were all waiting, waiting for the outbreak of the Qingping royal mansion, the silence of these three days, like the calm before the storm, until the news came out of the harem, Liu Qian, the chief eunuch of the Ci'an Palace, disappeared for no reason, and everyone realized that the storm was coming.

For three consecutive days, Shen Liang woke up and slept, his mental head was always bad, and he would pass out every time he said a few words, and he often had a fever in the middle of the night, so that the entire royal mansion was worried and afraid, and he couldn't be peaceful, and Wei Xuan on the other side was no better, fierce love plus excessive blood loss, and he had been lying in bed for three days, and everyone didn't even dare to tell him about Shen Liang, otherwise with his pity for Shen Liang, he was afraid that he would run to see him regardless of his body.

On the morning of the fourth day, Lei Zhen threw Liu Qian, who was tied up with five flowers, in front of everyone, and from his mouth, they learned the whole story of the matter, and when they heard that the emperor expected to kill him, Wei Tan was ashamed and angry, and the Murong family was also so angry that they gritted their teeth, and Wei Yuan, the official who was specially invited, was even more livid after hearing this, and did not say a word.

"Boss, go back to the Wei family and ask for the golden gong, Laozi wants to enter the palace!"

After three days of silence, General Wei couldn't bear it, and he jumped like thunder, and the three Wei Zehang brothers left in response, this time, the emperor really touched their anti-scales.

In Pei Yuanxiang's bedroom, Tianshu Shaking Light also reported this matter to Pei Yuanxiang, just when Shen Liang was awake, but he was not surprised, if the emperor did not act as a demon, he would not be the emperor, to his surprise, from Liu Qian's mouth, they could learn that the assassination was not done by the Empress Dowager to conceal from the emperor, but only their mother and son knew about it, Liu Qian and the shadow guards secretly cultivated by the emperor who were responsible for acting, who was it, How can you know everything about the emperor so well and still use it?

"Gather the iron-armored guards, and the king will enter the palace with his grandfather."

After a moment of silence, Pei Yuanxian made a decision, if the old demon queen and the emperor did not really feel pain, this kind of thing would continue to happen in the future, no matter who really assassinated them, since there was already a mountain of evidence here, then take the emperor and the empress dowager first.

"Shake the light, go and call Lei Zhen in."

Sitting on the bed with his back against Pei Yuanxi's chest, Shen Liang weakly ordered, he should also do something.

"Yes."

Tianshu shook the light and left, Pei Yuanxian held his hand, and said with distressed eyes: "Just leave this matter to me and my grandfather, you better rest well, it's rare that today's spirit is better."

These days he was really frightened, cool from time to time fever, every time he was afraid that he would leave him, he really couldn't imagine, if there was no coolness, what would happen to the rest of his life, no, to be correct, he didn't have the rest of his life.

"It's okay."

Shen Liang, who was leaning on him, shook his head slightly, the corner of his mouth showed a faint smile, the wound on his chest was still painful, but he didn't have the hot feeling of the previous two days, and when he woke up in the morning, he diagnosed his pulse and determined that his body was gradually recovering, and he should no longer have a fever from time to time, and his mental head would be getting better and better.

"Does the wound still hurt when I speak?"

Knowing that he could not be persuaded, Pei Yuanxian could only endure and care for his physical condition.

"It hurts, but Wang Ye hurts me so much, and I don't seem to be in so much pain."

In fact, it was still painful when he spoke, and his voice was still hoarse, but he didn't want to worry Wang Ye anymore, he had worried enough in the past few days.

Pei Yuanxian couldn't help but laugh: "You, you still want to make me happy at this time, when I haven't been injured, right?" His

home is so cool and beautiful, why don't people love and cherish it from the bottom of their hearts?

"Wang Ye knows that it is not easy for me, and he will hurt me more in the future."

The smile at the corner of Shen Liang's mouth extended to the bottom of his eyes, and he took the initiative to ask for the love of his husband, without the slightest sense of shame, they were husbands and husbands, which was a natural and natural thing.

"Obey! The princess has the final say, and the king will listen to you. Lowering his head to help him kiss the top of the head, Pei Yuanxian was extremely spoiled, unconsciously, the fear accumulated in the past few days also slowly dissipated, Huo Yelin thought correctly that day, only Shen Liang could let him come alive!

"Lord Monarch!"

If he could, Lei Zhen did not want to disturb the warm time of the husband and husband "long absence", but he still appeared, firstly, it was summoned by the lord monarch, and secondly, he was also worried that he would be too tired if he said too much, and his body that was still recovering could not support it, and after ordinary people were injured for three or four days, under careful care, they were almost able to get out of bed and move, but their lord monarch's physical foundation was too poor, I am afraid that he would have to wait until the thread was removed to really improve.

"Here it is."

Shen Liang's gaze moved to his body, and there were still happy smiles on his face: "How did the other group of people find out?"

"Sorry Lord Monarch, at the moment we only know that the poison on the arrow is not common, and the rest cannot be checked."

Lei Zhen rarely blamed himself, even if he didn't protect the Lord Monarch, he couldn't even find the person who assassinated the Lord Monarch, which was quite a blow to him.

"It's none of your business, the other party is too cunning, but Lei Zhen, their main assassination target is me, there are not many people who want me to die, you can investigate in this aspect, maybe there will be a breakthrough."

"Huh?"

Pei Yuanxian Lei Zhen was surprised: "You were blocking the arrow for me that day, how could you be so sure that the other party was going to kill you?"

They always thought that the assassins were targeting him.

"No wonder even you were confused, at that time you only cared about protecting me and You'er, maybe you didn't find that the targets of those arrows were all aimed at me without exception, I once said, I have also been on the battlefield, this point will never be mistaken."

Turning his head to look at him, Shen Liang said indifferently.

"If so, the target of our pursuit can be narrowed, and the only person who wants you to die, except for the emperor and empress dowager, is Liu Wenjin who is on the run."

Pei Yuanxian would not doubt Shen Liang's judgment, and following what he said, he soon locked on to the target.

"There is another person, Chen Zhiqi, the prince of Chen Guo."

That day, he saw the killing intent in Chen Zhiqi's eyes, but Shen Liang continued: "But I am more inclined to believe that it is Liu Wenjin, because there is an emperor charter beside him, and the emperor used to trust him very much, even if it is impossible to let him know the existence of his secretly cultivated shadow guards, with the shrewdness of the charter, I am afraid that he has already noticed it, and used some method we don't know to buy who of them, so it makes sense, Why are they so aware of the actions of the emperor's shadow guards, I designed to cause Liu Shuhan's mother and son to not end well, Liu Wenjin must hate me, and it is not impossible to make a desperate bet under madness.

This was the most reasonable truth he could think of, although Chen Zhiqi was also possible and had that ability, he didn't know the actions of the emperor's shadow guards, and to say that everything that day was a coincidence, it was too coincidentalFinish.

"Well, your analysis is very reasonable, so Liu Wenjin and the others are still in the Imperial City?"

Thinking of this possibility, Pei Yuanxian's face became ugly, not only because he was hiding in the shadows, which was an irregular threat to them, but also because the iron-armored guard and the Nether Dark Guard were looking for it, but they never found it, what does this mean? It shows that the opponent is a higher chess player, which is not a good thing for them.

"No, I prefer to believe that Liu Wenjin and they have left before, they have only sneaked back to the imperial city in the past few days, the purpose is probably to wait for the opportunity to kill me to avenge Liu Shuhan and them, who knows that I basically never left the palace after I was pregnant, they simply could not find the opportunity to start, at this time, the emperor created a good opportunity for them."

"Then they may have quietly left by now."

Lei Zhen frowned, to find a person who deliberately hid his whereabouts, it was not easy to be in the Imperial City alone, let alone the entire Daqin?

"Nope."

Shen Liang denied it again, and Pei Yuanxian said tacitly: "He hates Liang Liang, and he should not leave before hearing the news of Liang Liang's death, so we have to block the news that Liang Liang has improved, and it is best to put some smoke to pop out, so that they think that Liang Liang is in danger, and they are reluctant to leave, so as to create time for us to catch him."

If he didn't get rid of them, Liang Liang might still encounter danger, and he didn't allow this to happen again and again.

"I'll arrange it."

Lei Zhen was not stupid, after understanding what they meant, he was about to leave, but Shen Liang stopped him in a loud voice: "Lei Zhen, if you let the Nether Dark Guard be exposed now, how much trouble will it cause you?"

The purpose of his coming to him has not been said, and the previous analysis is only to provide them with clues to the people behind the scenes.

Lei Zhen raised his gaze and said after a moment: "No, the Nether Dark Guard generation is waiting for the appearance of a new Lord Monarch, when the Nether Order reappears, we are ready to be exposed, but the Lord Monarch wants us to reappear in the world?" Even

if he exposed them at the beginning, it would not affect them much, because they were always ready!

"Hmm."

Shen Liang blinked slowly, and then raised his head, the smile under his eyes was no longer there: "The emperor doesn't let us have a good life, then I can't let him have a good time, the more he is jealous, the more I have to make him sit still, and later you will enter the palace with your grandfather and grandfather, as the leader of the Nether Secret Guard, don't forget to bring Yuan Shao and them."

They have always chosen to avoid, in order to buy more time, even if they want to seize the world, they do not want to hurt innocent people, but the emperor regards their avoidance as weakness and fear, even so, he does not need to be polite with him, he will let him clearly see his hole cards!

"Yes!"

Lei Zhen knelt down on one knee cautiously, at this moment, he was simply the leader of the Nether Dark Guard!

"Go, Lei Zhen, this time is going to tire you guys."

Shen Liang waved his hand to signal him to get up, between them, there was no need to be polite, in their minds, they would always be his most precious friends and relatives.

"The Lord Monarch is polite, take care of your wounds, and leave the rest to us."

Finally, with a word of concern and a word of concern, Lei Zhen flashed away, he also had to go to prepare, be sure to let the emperor and the entire big family of the imperial city know that the Nether Dark Guard is back!