Chapter 255: Seriously injured in the attack, the emperor vomited blood

"Seriously?"

Royal Palace, Royal Study.

Knowing that Pei Yuanxian Fufufu had gone out, the emperor could not hide his excitement, today he ended the early dynasty early, and pushed off the cabinet discussion on the grounds of physical discomfort, in order to wait for Pei Yuanxian Fufu to enter the palace, as long as they come, Qingping Royal Mansion will not want to escape his palm, when the time comes, not only can eradicate the big trouble of henchmen, balance the tilted pattern, but also confiscate all the wealth of Qingping Wangfu and Shen Liang's huge dowry, and most importantly, The Zhenguo General's Mansion and the Tanglin Houfu had no reason to attack him.

"Yes."

The shadow guard leader Bi respectfully responded, and the entire imperial study room was just the two of them, even Yang An, the emperor's most trusted Yang An, was sent out.

"Good!"

The emperor Da Yue seemed to have seen the scene of killing Pei Yuan's husband and wife and raiding the Qingping royal mansion.

"Go and get Master Ryan ready, today's things must be foolproof."

"Yes."

After the shadow guard leader left, the emperor leaned back on the back of the dragon chair, how many years has the Great Qin dynasty, finally has the opportunity to eradicate the Qingping Royal Mansion, Pei Yuanxian ah Pei Yuanxiang, love heavy Shenliang is your biggest weakness!

At the same time, the Ci'an Palace where the Empress Dowager was also received the same message, compared to the emperor's joy, the Empress Dowager only swept lightly, and ordered someone to dress her up with a few words on behalf of the female official, and this is the first time she saw Princess Qingping, and it will be the last, but unfortunately, the first beauty is destined to die young.

Leaving the carriage of the Qingping Royal Mansion, Pei Yuanxian simply told Shen Liang what he wanted to know and his own guesses, Shen Liang also nodded in agreement, if he didn't take a fancy to Qin Yunshen and was ready to let Chen Zhiqi marry him, how could Chen Zhiyuan waste time meeting with him secretly? However, Qin Yunshen knew how to hang people's appetites and how to fight for the greatest interests for himself, and for a moment, they couldn't talk about it.

"Any thoughts?"

In the wide and comfortable carriage, Pei Yuanxian hugged Shen Liang with one hand and held his hand to play back and forth with the other, specially giving him some time to think.

"Leave it to me, just watch."

Raising his head to meet his line of sight, the corners of Shen Liang's lips were slightly hooked, the bottom of his eyes was shining, a faint coldness lurked in the deepest part of his eyes, they wanted to marry, he was happy to help them, but they wanted to do a beautiful event and get benefits from it, I am afraid they would have to be disappointed.

"Well, Ben Wang will wait and see!"

Shen Liang's means he still trusted, Pei Yuanxian raised his eyebrows slightly, looking like he was waiting to see a good show.

"It won't disappoint you."

Soft smile, Shen Liang leaned his head on the shoulder, the carriage is still slowly advancing, has driven into the bustling street, through this street will enter the scope of the official residence area, after the official residence area is the palace gate, when the carriage drove to the end of the street, Lei Zhen who accompanied the carriage sounded the code, and the husband and husband condensed at the same time.

"Assassin!"

"Protect Princess Wangye!"

"Touch!"

"Aaaaaa