Chapter 376: Entering the Game, Split Personality?

Vertical sun, snowflakes fluttering, yesterday there was a little warm sun of the world wrapped in a beautiful layer of silver, the imperial city has rumors about the royal family is still flying all over the sky, the people have a strong brain supplement ability, has made up several different versions, after breakfast, according to the custom, Pei Yuanxian Shen Dafufu went to the study, Wei Zeqian rebuilt, Wei Yue and Shen Liang took Xiao Shenyou to see Wei Xuan together, Xiaoshi and Shen Hua brothers did not follow because of snow, Lei Yi and the three took them to see their grandfather rebuilt.

What should everyone do or do, there is no abnormality, when Shen Liang came out of the West Wing alone, Zheng Wei reported to him that Fan Li had gone out, and he didn't say much, as soon as his heels turned, he took Zheng Han to the East Wing, Wei Xuan just broke the line, Lei Lao and they all remained in the palace, and when he came out of confinement, it was almost the New Year, and then they would leave.

"Lord Monarch? Why are you here on a cold day? It's good to call us something, hurry up, come in and warm up. Seeing

them enter the courtyard from a distance, Lei Lao, who was idle and bored and was playing chess with Lao Chen, immediately jumped from the torch, seeing this, the others also greeted him, the lord monarch was not in good health, and they all knew about the cold and cold, for fear that he would accidentally toss himself sick.

"I'm just here to talk to you, it's nothing important, it's warmer to move around more."

Put away the oil-paper umbrella, Shen Liang said while unwrapping the fur wrapped around his body, and entered the house with them, not only the fire was burning in the house, but there were braziers in all corners, and the top silver filament carbon was burned red, there was no smoke at all, but it made the whole room very warm.

"The Lord Monarch is still wearing a big gun, you are hot now, I am afraid it will be cold later."

While speaking, Lei Lao let people burn two more pots of charcoal, Shen Liang was helpless and funny when he saw this, and without waiting for his order, Shaking Light had already draped the big gun on his body again, and the master handed Liang Liang over to him to take care of, if he took care of the sick, the master had to uncover his skin.

"What should everyone do, I have a medical problem that I don't understand very well, talk to Elder Lei."

"It's okay, it's okay, lord, we just happen to study and learn, and live to learn as we age."

"The Lord Monarch's medical skills have become superb, what other problems can be difficult for you? Let's all discuss it together.

"Yes, Lord Monarch, let's discuss it together."

These elders and doctors of the Netherworld Dark Guard, all of them took Shen Liang as their own son and grandson, and they couldn't wait to talk to him more, it was rare that he came, how could he leave him to do something else? One by one, they sat down around the table, and Zheng Han, who was following behind Shen Liang, couldn't help but clench his fists and snicker, the Lord Monarch still didn't know how much he was loved by the Nether Dark Guard.

"Okay then."

Can't refuse their enthusiasm, Shen Liang's face is helpless, but his heart is warm, in the previous life, no one in the Shen family hurt him, and he couldn't contact the Wei family, he always felt that he didn't have elder relationship, is this still called no elder relationship? A blind leaf in his previous life really made him miss too many precious things.

At the same time, the East Outer City Yunlai Teahouse, here is not a tall tea house, just two floors of space, upstairs and downstairs are the same, there is no box, guests can sit wherever they want, a small platform is built in the middle of the downstairs, every day there are special storytellers here to talk, the gathering is basically all plainly dressed people, and there are often many Hanako outside the door hiding in the corner to eavesdrop on the storytelling.