Chapter 214: Great Cousin Yuezi Pupil

"Hey, hey... That's not that Yuan Yan is afraid of you, and he specifically told me to hold you back.

Shen Liang blinked mischievously, and instantly sold Lord Wang Ye, Huo Yelin shook his head helplessly: "If you fight alone, I don't necessarily win with him, he has never seriously moved with us due to physical reasons."

Of course, they didn't dare to be serious with him, in case they really accidentally hurt him, it was they who were sad.

"Is his martial arts really that good?"

For Pei Yuanxian's martial arts, Shen Liang only knew very well, and to what extent, he was not very clear.

"I don't know, but Master said that he is the most gifted among us, and besides, he really worked hard when he was a child."

The third elder who had just arrived at Xuefeng had experienced great changes, was relatively silent, and focused only on learning martial arts to learn all kinds of things that would help him in the future, and it was also in those years of getting along that their brothers decided to help him together after going down the mountain.

"What do you two say? Come here. Seeing that they had been standing there whispering, Old Lady Wei beckoned to them, and the two immediately put down the topic they were still talking about, and walked up one after the other.

"Grandfather."

The two shouted in unison, and Old Lady Wei stretched out her hand and hugged Shen You over: "Yelin, Liang Liang, this is your eldest uncle Zhen, second uncle Hua clan, third uncle Zhou clan, and eldest cousin Yue clan."

Every time a person is introduced, Old Mrs. Wei's gaze will turn around, Huo Yelin Shen Liang will also respectfully exclaim, several uncles are okay, when it is the turn of the eldest cousin Yuezi pupil, Shen Liang's eyes flashed, and the speed was so fast that it almost didn't let anyone notice and returned to normal.

"Look how handsome our family Liang looks, just like his father when he was young."

Zhen took Shen Liang's hand and sincerely admired, the Wei family did not have those messy concubines, the atmosphere was better than any family, and there was no gap between them, what kind of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law problem, did not exist in them, because Old Lady Wei was a very wise person, and their men were all capable, and there was no conflict at all.

"But no, as soon as we came back, we heard that Liang Liang is the first beauty in this imperial city, not only is she good-looking, but her heart is also kind, and the people outside don't give a thumbs up when they mention Liangliang?"

Fahrenheit also smiled in agreement, God knows how sad and excited they were when they heard about Liangliang, sad that he had suffered since he was a child, and excited that even so, he still grew up quite well, enough to make them as an aunt proud.

"Ye Lin too, it's not easy for you to be on the battlefield with one of you, right? But father and husband they are very happy, may be because the ancestors of our Wei family are different, father they never think that Shuang'er can not achieve great things, the same man, why is he discriminated against because his body is slightly different from ordinary people? Ye Lin, you are really the pride of all our two children. Afraid

that Huo Yelin will feel left out in the cold, the Zhou family did not praise Shen Liang, but looked at Huo Yelin with satisfaction and pity, don't see that they all stayed in the courtyard after returning to the imperial city, similar to the general big family's back house owner, in fact, the daughters-in-law of the Wei family are not soft persimmons, when stationed at the border pass, if necessary, each of them can wear armor and kill the enemy!