Chapter 337: Huaiyang Houfu, Mutual Thoughts

Huaiyang Houfu is located in the north city, Jing Xiran took Xiang Zhuo back before letting his shadow guard return to the house and go to Lin'an Houfu to report, as soon as the two returned to Hou Mansion, they heard about the emperor's summons, Jing Xiran didn't say anything, only patted Xiang Zhuo's hand to signal that he didn't have to worry, Huaiyang Hou, who was idle at home, and his wife warmly welcomed Xiang Zhuo, and the dinner table kept shushing and asking for warmth, making Xiang Zhuo blush the whole time, except for nodding and shaking his head, he didn't know what to say.

"Father, mother, I'll go back with Xiao Zhuozi and sit, don't worry about the emperor's side, I have my own opinion."

After the meal, Xiao Zhuozi continued to be embarrassed, Jing Xiran pulled him to stand up, and Huaiyang Hou, who looked similar to him, nodded solemnly: "Your marriage date should be set as soon as possible, now several princes are fighting fiercely, and the Xia Kingdom has risen rapidly, even if the emperor opposes it, there should not be much energy to stop it, and the future things will be talked about later, in a word, the soldiers will block the water and cover the soil, and my Huaiyang Houfu will not be afraid of him." 

Back then, they fully supported the prince, wouldn't they expect the emperor to be one step ahead and eradicate the East Palace before they reacted, so that they couldn't even keep their military power, and their father ended up depressed because of this, and they hated the royal family, but the prince and husband had died, what could they do if they hated it? Now that he learned that King Qingping was the orphan of the first prince, Huaiyang Houfu would definitely support him to the end even if he fought to kill him.

"Well, I know."

Pulling Xiao Zhuozi to give them a salute, Jing Xiran and Xiao Zhuozi turned away together, and Mrs. Hou looked at their backs and wiped her tears: "Hou Ye, it seems that Xiran really loves Xiao Zhuo." 

When she was born Xiran, because of difficult labor, it was difficult to pick up a life, but because of this, she damaged her body, originally the doctor said that if she raised it well for a few years, she should still be able to get pregnant again, who knew that later she encountered the emperor who wantonly suppressed the first prince's party, Huaiyang Houfu bore the brunt of it, and she did not grasp the most precious years, so that in the end she could not conceive again, and there was a child under her knees, but Xiran has been well-behaved and sensible since childhood, In the marriage matter, she has an indifferent attitude, so worried that her hair does not know how much gray, and now she can see him dating someone she likes, not to mention how happy and excited she is in her heart as a mother.

"Xiran has known since he was a child what can and what he can't want, making a Xiang Zhuo is the only time he indulges himself, there is nothing to worry about, if you are idle and have nothing to do, find someone to sum up, see which day is good, let's go to Lin'an Houfu early to discuss with the in-laws to settle the marriage."

In the face of his wife who has been with each other for decades, the expression on Huaiyang Hou's face softened a lot, Jing Xiran is not only her only child, but also his only son, Huaiyang Houfu does not have any rules not to take concubines, and they do not have deep feelings before they become a couple, but after his wife married him, he basically did not have a good life for several years, and he lived at any time in the fear that the emperor might uproot Huaiyang Houfu, The body is also damaged because of a series of changes in Sheng Xiran and Houfu, even if he has no conscience, he will not return a large number of concubines to block him, the temptation from the outside world over the years is not nothing, Huaiyang Houfu is also a prince's house, the capital of concubinage is still there, but the pity for his wife made him endure, and now their sons are going to marry wives and have children, and there is no need to mention those stormy and snowy things.