Chapter 224: Emperor Saint Ancestor's Last Edict!

"Everyone Ai Qing is not afraid that Xia Guo will really encroach on the Chu State and deal with Daqin in turn? Many people present should remember that the first prince who conspired against the rebellion was the only prince of the first emperor of the Xia Kingdom, although it is an ironclad fact that the first prince was disobedient, but if they think that the first prince died unjustly, and use this as an excuse to start a war, what should we do?

After the emperor looked at them uncertainly for a long time, he suddenly took the initiative to mention the matter of the first prince, most of the people present were old ministers, and they were extremely impressed by the prince who was named the East Palace as soon as he was born, and even many people were suspicious of the original matter, feeling that if the first prince did not die, Daqin would definitely be a different scene, no matter which faction the people were, they had to admit that the first prince was indeed a rare imperial talent in a hundred years, and he loved the people benevolently, He has great respect for his courtiers, and he will never suspect anyone for no reason, there were really many people who followed him back then, but it's a pity ...

No one noticed that the pain and hatred that flashed under Pei Yuan's eyes, wasn't it him and the Empress Dowager Xiandi who killed his father, Wang Wang, and Concubine? Now he is even embarrassed to take it out and say in public that one day, he will use his and the demon queen's head to sacrifice his father, king, father and concubine, and then dig up the body of the emperor and throw it in the flames to crush the ashes!

Keenly aware of the subtle changes in his emotions, Shen Da, who was sitting next to him, quietly pulled his robe, wordlessly reminding him not to show his stuffing at this time, Pei Yuanxian is not a person who is not good at managing his emotions, but at first hearing that the emperor was so shameless, the hatred in his heart was uneasy, and soon returned to normal.

"Your Majesty means to raise troops?"

Sitting at the front of the left, Wei Zehang, who also did not seconded with those ministers, asked in a condensed voice, those who dared to ask like this were probably no one except him, Pei Yuanxian dared, but he would not necessarily ask, because he was not in the army, and the emperor came to him today, it is estimated that it is only because he has military power in his hands, or it may be because of some other deeper reason.

"That's exactly what I mean."

Even if he was afraid of the Wei family, the emperor could not lose his imperial dignity on such an occasion, and his eyes did not shy away from Wei Zehang.

"I wonder what His Majesty is going to use to fight? And who to send? Daqin has been fighting for years, the national treasury is already empty, and this year it has suffered from floods, refugees everywhere, and the people are already living in poverty, could it be that His Majesty still wants to pump out the grain for disaster relief as military food in the early stage? The soldiers are also ordinary people, and many of their parents and relatives may be affected, so how do you let them fight? In the past, I waited for the town to guard the border, even if the food and grass were not continued, the hungry would defend the integrity of the country, but now His Majesty is not to defend the country, but to invade others, or to help the Chu State that has been harassing my northwest border for several years to fight against the Xia Kingdom, just because of a speculation of His Majesty, doesn't His Majesty feel that he is too much and does not take the people too seriously?

"Touch!"

"Wei Zehang!"

Wei Zehang can not be described as not polite at all, the emperor is so angry that he shoots up, his eyes are wide as if he wants to eat people alive, since ancient times, many Ming monarchs may not be able to listen to all advice, let alone the emperor today? Although Wei Zehang did not say it explicitly, his words were clearly scolding him for being incompetent and impoverishing!