Chapter 305: Precious Gift, Three Hundred Lantern Riddles

"Jiang'er, don't mess around anymore!"

Holding his own sister who was spoiled lawlessly, Murong Yu threw his fists at the brothers of the Wei family: "Sorry, the little girl spoiled us."

"We're sorry."

Holding Yuezi pupils and walking over, before sitting down, Wei Xu slapped Wei Qi's head: "Don't apologize to the girl yet."

"Big brother, it's her..."

"Are you still reasonable for a big man to think about a little girl?"

Wei Qi, who was less than fifteen, covered the back of his head in a dissatisfied protest, Wei Xuan's eyes swept away, and he abruptly blocked all the things he wanted to say, Wei Qi was unwilling to face Murong Jiang this time and bent down extremely perfunctory: "Sorry, Murong girl, it's me who is too rude, I shouldn't say that you are like a man everywhere." You're not a man, you're just an unreasonable tigress!

The latter sentence Wei Qi definitely did not dare to say, but in his mind, Murong Jiang was undoubtedly synonymous with the tigress.

"You... Hum!

Murong Jiang was still a little dissatisfied, but under the gaze of the two brothers, he had to restrain and turned his head with a snort.

"Jiang'er!"

Murong Yu and Murong An both smiled helplessly, and their sister really spoiled them.

"The child is making a fuss, it's not a big deal, don't look at Xiao Qi anymore, he's still young."

Looking at the Murong brothers with a smile, Yuezi Pupil pulled his man again.

"Brother Hitomi, Xiao Qi will be fifteen in a short time, and he can marry his daughter-in-law, is he still young?"

Wei Xu didn't say anything, but Wei Qin on the other side was afraid that the world would not be chaotic, Wei Qizheng was depressed, and when he heard this, he immediately replied: "It seems that you don't mess around, if you don't mess around, why did you grab the lottery with the people just now?" A general who leads troops to war, are you sorry?

"Wei Qi, I see you're itchy, right?"

Hearing this, Wei Qin pressed his fingers back and forth speculatively, Wei Qi reflexively hid behind Wei Lan, stretched out his head and shouted in disbelief: "Did I say something wrong?" You dare to say that you didn't grab the lottery with the common people?

"Third Master really wants to teach you how to respect your brother today."

Wei Qin said and stood up, Wei Qi turned around and wanted to run, but Shen Liang's voice sounded at the right time: "Okay, third cousin, don't bully Xiao Qi, didn't you say that you went to dance the dragon lantern just now."

"It is!"

With Shen Liang's intercession, Wei Qi instantly felt that his waist hardened, Wei Qin glared at him warningly, and then sat down again: "Liang Liang, doesn't the third cousin hurt you?"

"Well, it hurts."

Knowing that he still had something to say, Shen Liang nodded his head from goodwill.

"Then why are you exposing me in public? Now the third cousin is heartbroken, you say what to do.

While speaking, Wei Qin also pretended to cover his chest, and the funny appearance made everyone can't help but hide their mouths and chuckle, except for Pei Yuan's unhappy horizontal eyes: "Heartache, do you want King Ben to help you pound?"

"..."

Wei Qin blinked: "Forget it, for the sake of Liang'er's birthday today, I will forgive you."

Really let him pound twice, he must not be scrapped?