Chapter 276: The Empress Dowager's Viciousness

"It's you who is bold!"

To everyone's surprise, Shen Liang not only did not retreat, but stepped forward, his gentle eyes were abruptly sharp, and shot towards Liu Qian like a sharp blade: "Did Concubine Ben say something wrong?" Since ancient times, the Empress Dowager is old, and she is sentimental for a while, it is inevitable that there will be omissions, Liu Gonggong, as a close internal attendant, not only does not remind, but reprimands the concubine, so put the Empress Dowager in an unjust place, what is your intention?

"Poof!"

"The Queen Mother spare her life!"

Although Shen Liang is in the lower position, his momentum is stronger than anyone present, even if it is difficult to hide the meaning of mocking the Empress Dowager's old confusion, no one can pick out the slightest thorn, Liu Qian was so frightened that he knelt at the feet of the Empress Dowager, Fa Fu's body couldn't help trembling slightly, I had long heard that Princess Qingping was not a good stubble, but I didn't expect it to be so powerful!

The hall of Ci'an Palace was silent for a while, the Empress Dowager looked at Shen Liang and did not speak, and others did not dare to interject casually, Yang Tianyu who followed behind Shen Liang had a heart hanging to the mouth of his throat, for fear that the Empress Dowager would cure Shen Liang's crime of disrespect, but Shen Liang himself was not worried at all, no one knew these people in the royal family better than him, their style of acting was often shameless and shameless, but they cherished face extremely and regarded face as life, this matter was not right for the Empress Dowager from the beginning, In front of so many people, he didn't believe that she dared to punish him, but offending her was certain, it didn't matter, even if he swallowed his anger, people would not necessarily accept his affection, maybe they would secretly laugh at him for being stupid, even so, why should he wronged himself and let him insult his father's name?

"What Liang Liang said is that the Wei family is really confused, Liu Qian, don't thank the princess for the reminder?"

I don't know how long it took, just when everyone felt breathless, the Queen Mother moved her body, and a kind smile appeared on her face again, Liu Qian, who was kneeling on the ground, hated it in his heart, but he had to turn to Shen Liang with a smiling face: "What the princess said is extremely that the slave is stupid, and she failed to remind the queen mother in time, and I hope that the princess should not calculate with the slave."

Since serving the Empress Dowager, he had never been so humiliated, and Liu Qian had a fawning smile on his face, and his heart was so hated that he almost vomited blood.

"Liu Gonggong knows that he is wrong, and he should be more vigilant in the future."

The momentum of his body was retracted, Shen Liang's eyes narrowed, and the people in the palace were really the same hypocritical.

"Yes."

Not daring to provoke him again, Liu Qian got up and retreated to the Empress Dowager's side, and the people in the hall couldn't help but quietly breathe a sigh of relief, and Princess Yuehua immediately smiled when she saw this: "Liang Liang, is this the eldest son of your brother Dongling Hou and Yong'an Hou?" I heard that I am one year old, and I look really good.

Following what he said, everyone's eyes turned to Xiao Shenyou who was held in his arms, and no one noticed that the Empress Dowager's fingers that instantly closed and swept under her eyes.

Xiao Shenyou has been bold since he was a child, not afraid of them at all, his big round eyes looked back unwillingly, and when he saw the three Zhen clans sitting in front of Shuang'er, he suddenly grinned sweetly and shouted: "Grandpa Jiu!" The uncle little guy was always unclear, and the uncle was also called Jiu Ye by him, and for a while everyone couldn't react a little, but Zhen turned his head to look at Hua Zhou, nodded with them, got up and walked towards them.