Chapter 383: Shen Liang returned the gift, the crown princess is pregnant

In order to confirm whether Fan Li's matter was really completely solved, Shen Liang discussed with Pei Yuanxian and his brothers, and decided to abandon the plan to continue to use Fan Li's identity to contact Qin Yunshen, arranged for the hidden pile hidden in the prince's mansion to quietly lead that Rui'er out, killed him in front of Fan Li, and the second personality did not run again, they were completely relieved, and then in order to repay Qin Yunshen, Shen Liang sent Rui'er's body in a box in the name of a New Year's gift to the prince's mansion.

"This... Crown Prince, Fan Li exposed? I heard that it was a New Year gift sent by Shen Liang, and he also named him to open the box personally, although Qin Yunshen felt inappropriate, he was also full of hope, but when he saw the bloody corpse in the box, to Shangrui'er's dead eyes, Qin Yunshen's face changed and changed, and Ye Tian on the side pointed to the corpse's teeth and trembled vigorously, how could Fan Li be exposed?

"Last time we failed to successfully intercept the three Lingyu siblings, the main palace felt that something was wrong."

Even if he liked Shen Liang and received his special "New Year Gift", Qin Yunshen's eyes were still a little gloomy, and he bent down to pick up a thin piece of paper from Rui'er's corpse between words, and only four words were written on it, return the gift, don't thank you!

"It's just... It's so lawless, Your Highness, shall we just leave it at that? Ye Tian leaned over and took a look, and immediately became so angry that he couldn't breathe, even if someone kills, what does it mean to leave a note? Mock them?

"What do you want?"

Pinching the note, Qin Yunshen turned around and walked to the main seat, Shen Liang's behavior this time was simply hitting him in the face head-on, and he could no longer laugh as usual.

"Your Highness, Shen Liang is already the Princess of Qingping, he only has King Qingping in his heart, even if you are good to him, he still treats you as an enemy, why should you suffer from him?"

There are thousands of children in the world, with his identity, it is no problem to change one a day, why love Shen Liang alone?

He admitted that Shen Liang was very good in all aspects, but he was someone else's person after all.

"When will it be your turn to take care of the private affairs of this palace?"

No matter how unhappy Shen Liang's behavior was, what Ye Tian said still angered him, Qin Yun drank deeply, his eyes stared at him gloomy, Shen Liang is his, it must be, now he is only temporarily confused by Pei Yuanxian, one day he will let him and everyone in the whole world know that only he Qin Yunshen is worthy of standing by the side.

"Your Highness!"

Ye Tian rarely exceeded his identity and shouted at him with a heartache, everything is like this, why is he still obsessed?

"No need to say any more, stand down!"

Qin Yunshen's attitude is tough, there is no doubt, Ye Tian can only helplessly flick his sleeves when he sees this, and when he is left alone in the hall, Qin Yunshen lifts his forehead and closes his eyes, how can he not know that Shen Liang has married Pei Yuanxian and is Pei Yuanxi's princess, but he himself does not know why, since the day he first met, he has an inexplicable greed and attachment to him, not so much that he loves him deeply, but that Shen Liang has become his obsession, An obsession that must be obtained from him.

"Come man."

"Your Highness."

Qin Yunshen suddenly raised his head, covering his always elegant and handsome face with a layer of gloomy and cold breath, and the shadow guard appeared silently, kneeling respectfully on one knee in front of him.