Chapter 223: The Unscrupulous King of Qingping

"What Sun Shangshu said is that Wang Ye loves to give up his brother, and as a brother, he will indeed be satisfied."

Raising his eyes and sweeping lightly, Shen Da was at ease, he was indeed unhappy that Pei Yuanxian had to marry Liang Liang earlier, but if they wanted to see their jokes because of this, it would be too naïve, who was their own person, who was an outsider, when to make trouble, when to protect, he knew very well.

"This is very good, when Wang Ye and Shen Gongzi get married, this official will definitely prepare a heavy gift to congratulate him."

After all, it is an old fox who has been immersed in the court for decades, and it can't be provoked, and Sun Shangyi is not annoyed, it's just...

"When did King Ben say that he would invite Sun Shangshu?"

As soon as the strong and domineering voice fell, everyone couldn't help but be shocked, Sun Shangyi's smile finally froze on his face, you know, all those present are the top figures of power, Pei Yuanxian can't be said to have no feelings at all, it can't be more hurtful.

"Pei Yuanxi!"

The fifth prince jumped up, his eyes stared at each other fiercely, the Sun family is his mother's concubine's maiden family, Sun Shangyi is his own uncle, how can he be allowed to be so insulted?

"How? You also want to become a refusal to come and go in the Qingping royal palace? Ignoring

his anger, Pei Yuanxian lazily lifted his eyelids, not caring that the emperor was still present, openly threatening and threatening his son, the ministers were shocked, but did not show much surprise, if Pei Yuanxian could not do this level, then he was not Pei Yuanxi, you know, he even scolded the emperor himself, let alone just a prince.

"You..."

"Enough!"

As the prince with the highest voice among several princes and the most likely to live in the East Palace, how could Qin Yuntian have been treated like this? For him, this was simply a great shame, and just as he was about to fight back again, the emperor suddenly stopped him and glared at him and Pei Yuanxian respectively before angrily reprimanding: "One of you is Xuan's son and the other is Xun's nephew, so-for-tat in front of the Minister of Culture and Martial Arts, what kind of system?"

 If it doesn't become a system, you should have stopped it earlier.

Pei Yuanxian pouted disapprovingly: "Uncle, you can see, I didn't take the initiative to provoke anyone, they bumped into it themselves."

Did he still expect him to swallow his anger? Just don't overthink it.

"Yuanxi!"

Seeing that he was still talking back, the emperor drank low again, and Pei Yuanxian shrugged his shoulders and surrendered: "Okay, okay, I don't say the assembly, right?" Emperor, what are you looking for us for? I'm still busy preparing for the wedding.

 "..."

The emperor's eyes were torn, angry, and in front of the minister of culture and martial arts, he really took him well, and his gaze inevitably swept Wei Zehang, who was sitting on top of him, only to see that he looked at his nose and nose from beginning to end, looking like he was out of the world, and for a while he was even more depressed, always feeling that they were colluding to deliberately anger him, and seemed to have forgotten, Everything is the head of his good son Qin Yuntian.

"Your Majesty, the overall situation is important."

Looking back and forth at them, the three pavilion elders got up at the same time to remind that King Qingping is not a matter of a day or two, besides, they are not partial to anyone, today is indeed the fifth prince and Sun Shangshu provoked first, with the nature of King Qingping, it is strange that he does not fight back.