Chapter 391: Discouraged and Clear

Sometimes Shen Liang really feels that he is a crow's mouth, as soon as he says a quasi-child, Qin Yuntian is really not a patient person, when the husband and husband rode back to the imperial city together, they received urgent news from Yuan Shao, someone is spreading the rumor that the third prince of the Wei State is Fu Yunxi, the lord of the six heads of the year, and Xie Jiayan's eldest grandson Xie Yan is his third prince concubine, fortunately, they have long been guarded and quietly killed those who spread rumors, plus the Wei family has just left, the people are still immersed in the mood of farewell to them, and have no intention of paying attention to other things for the time being, This matter has not yet spread, but they can contain it for a while, but they can't stop it for a lifetime, it is impossible to stop it exactly every time, or it is necessary to solve the root cause as soon as possible.

Pei Yuanxian Fufu visited Xie Ge's old mansion together, and the matter soon reached the ears of relevant people, everyone couldn't help but mutter, how could Qingping Wang Fufu, who had been silent for more than three years, suddenly become high-profile, and still after the Wei family left, everyone with discerning eyes knew that without the protection of the Wei family, the emperor was bound to trouble them, they were not honest, so high-profile, really not afraid of the emperor finding fault?

Pavilion old mansion Xie family, Qingping Wang Fufu visited, waiting at home Xie Ge Lao personally welcomed them into the study, Xie Yan left for almost five years, they basically have no contact, only occasionally Shen Liang will let the Nether Dark Guard quietly inform him of Xie Yan's situation in the Wei Kingdom, now they come to the door in person regardless of the emperor's possible suspicions and the suspicions of the princes and princes, Xie Ge Lao is not stupid, knowing that they must have important things to discuss.

"The two of you came in person, but what's the matter?"

After a short period of courtesy, Elder Xie Ge directly cut to the theme, their identities are not ordinary, the longer Pei Yuanxian Fufu stays in the Pavilion Old Mansion, the easier it is to attract unnecessary trouble.

Pei Yuanxian turned his head to look at Shen Liang, with an expression handed over to him, Shen Liang shook his head helplessly, and his expression was already serious when he raised his head to Elder Xie Ge: "In this case, the junior is not welcome, Elder Xie Ge, on the court that day, Elder Zeng Ge and the Fifth Prince beat my Nether Secret Guard's idea, you stood up and ruined their good deeds, you should remember this matter, right?"

"Well, could it be that they..."

What happened just two days ago, how did he not remember? After Elder Xie Ge nodded, he immediately realized something, his pupils suddenly dilated, Lao Zeng and His Royal Highness Fifth Highness were really so ruthless?

"Well, when we returned to the city, we just received news that someone was spreading rumors that Yunxi was the third prince of the Wei Kingdom, and Xie Yan was already the third prince's concubine three years ago, this matter is extremely secretive, not many people know, my people checked by the way, and the person who spread the rumor is the fifth prince Qin Yuntian."

Knowing that he had already guessed something, Shen Liang did not play dumb with him, and said the news he had already mastered here.

"......"

Elder Xie Ge closed his eyes sadly, the old man had been friends with him for decades, he was an official in the same dynasty, and it was common for political opinions to disagree, he really didn't expect it, just because he was opposed to finding the princess to use the Nether Secret Guard to escort grain and grass military supplies, he would have done such a poisonous hand to him, back then he was optimistic about Fu Yunxi, and tried to save his life when he was framed, and all kinds of promotions were known to the Manchu Dynasty, plus Yan'er was his third prince and concubine, if these two things spread, even if he had announced three years ago that Yan'er would be expelled from the Xie family, The Xie family's life will not be good, with his understanding of Lao Zeng, maybe he will make up a crime that he secretly colluded with the Wei Kingdom, and at that time, the Xie family is afraid that it will end up with a full house.