Chapter 385: What should come, will always come

"Brother Yue has a sense of proportion, dad, don't worry about it, he will naturally tell us when he wants to marry."

Wei Yue has long been not the little shuang'er who came back from the countryside with him, did not understand anything, said and did not let go, under his management, in just a few years, the number of Zhuangzi under his name has almost doubled, and there is a fixed amount of cash and silver in the account every year, if he really is a failure, but he can't do this kind of achievement, so Shen Liang is not worried at all, never ask him when he will become a couple, the time comes, they just want to keep him and can't stay.

"Can I not worry? Seeing that you and Xiao Xuan's children can run around, he hasn't moved yet, you said that he doesn't want someone he likes, but this has been engaged for more than a year, why has he not mentioned the matter of becoming a family?

For other things, Wei Zeqian will generally follow his son and stop mentioning it, but Wei Yue's marriage is about to become a piece of his heart, perhaps because of his age, he himself feels that he is becoming more and more verbose.

"Maybe Brother Yue is still waiting for Xiao Yangzi to grow up."

Xiao Yangzi is only seventeen this year, and if he guesses correctly, they should not be married until Xiao Yangzi is eighteen years old.

"Wait?"

Wei Zeqian blinked, Xiao Yangzi is not small, there are more people who have become relatives at the age of seventeen, and when Liang Liang is seventeen, he has two children and his father.

"Okay, dad, Brother Yue hasn't come back for a few months, so don't keep an eye on his marriage, don't you rush if you don't see Xiao Yangzi?" They are willing to fight and be beaten, and it is useless for you to rush. 

Getting up and wrapping his arms around him from behind, Shen Liang's chin intimately rested on his shoulder socket, Wei Zeqian raised his hand to attach his hand crossed under his collarbone: "I see that your brothers are a group, otherwise why do everyone say the same thing?"

"Our brothers have a good relationship, isn't Daddy happy?"

"What an old person still coquettish with his father, not afraid of children's jokes."

Can't stand his son's soft words, Wei Zeqian couldn't help laughing, they have been living in the royal palace all these years, and there is still a bit of gossip outside, after all, Shen Liang is a married son, how can all the mother's family live with him? But compared with the increasingly intimate relationship with his son, that little bit of gossip is completely inadequate, as long as their family is harmonious and beautiful, what do others say so much?

"If they dare to laugh, I will beat their little ass."

If you pit a baby like this, Shen Liang can say it unashamedly, but after greeting Wei Zeqian, a few little dolls have long been together to twitter and play with their toys, and they didn't notice them at all, only Yuan Ling and the three of them and Lei Zhen shaking light and iron-armored guards in the shadows heard this, even if anyone lent them a few more guts, they didn't dare to laugh, you know, for three years, Their lord Princess could have poured a lot of poison out, and the medicine recorded in the Southwest Poison Book basically made him copy it, and they didn't want to be the one who tested the medicine.

"You, the bigger you are, the more childish."

Poke his brain, Wei Zeqian smiled and blossomed, or the youngest son was intimate, the eldest son would never be so close to him, but he also knew that the eldest son, as the head of the family, carried the responsibilities that belonged to him on his shoulders, and it was impossible to be coquettish and funny with me like Liang Liang, but when he had an accident, the eldest son was only five years old, and he still had some regrets in his heart.