Chapter 228: Little Ancestor's First Birthday!

After the quasi-husband and husband were honest with each other, the relationship seemed to be more intimate and harmonious, and at the same time, Pei Yuanxian and Lei Zhen, who knew the secret of Shen Liang's rebirth, also tacitly decided to let this matter rot in their hearts forever, and must not let the fifth person know that the Xia State sent troops to attack the State of Chu, and the matter of Daqin sending troops could not be solved under the strong opposition of the Wei family, but the emperor still repeatedly ordered Huo Yelin Shen Da to pay close attention to the northwest movement, and as soon as there was a wind and grass, he would immediately report it for eight hundred li.

Time passed slowly, and it was only about ten days before the wedding date, and at the same time, the re-advent courtyard also ushered in Xiao Shenyou's first birthday, on this day, the Wei family came to the Hou Mansion early, no matter what others would think and say, they did not go to the main entrance of the Hou Mansion, they entered the Re-advent Courtyard directly from the side door, and the two families were lively in the Re-advent Courtyard for the little guy to celebrate the birth.

"Our little birthday star is here."

The hall is full of people, and there is a large round table in the middle of the room, which is full of all kinds of gadgets, all ready for Xiao Shenyou to catch Zhou, during the chat, Huo Yelin walked in with the little Shenyou who picked up, today they specially dressed him in a red brocade robe, the hairy hair on weekdays was all combed back with hair oil, revealing a smooth forehead, and the already round face looked more fair and smooth, Everyone present shouted cute, and they all wanted to rush up and hug him.

"Haha... The young great-grandson of the old man, come and come, let the great-grandfather hug. Regardless of his identity, Old General Wei rushed up first, and seeing this, the others could only dispel the thought.

"Gong, gong..."

Xiao Shenyou seemed to know them, and he also liked this loud great-grandfather, and took the initiative to extend his hand to him, but after he saw Shen Liang who was pushing a wheelchair and following behind, he immediately struggled and stretched out his hands towards him: "Uncle, uncle, hug, hug..."

Haha..."

"This kid..."

The old general Wei who was holding him immediately blew his beard and glared in anger, and everyone laughed, all of them combined did not seem to be as cool as one, as long as he was there, Xiao Shenyou was bound to worry about him the most.

Shen Liang was also full of smiles, and after handing the wheelchair to his brother, he walked over and picked him up and put him on the table: "Today our You'er will be one year old, not a small baby, You'er see what you like and take it casually!" 

Hearing what he said, Shen You looked down at the small objects full of tables, small abacus, books, daggers inlaid with gems, wooden swords, wolves, jade, gold ingots, etc., as long as they could think of it, there was everything on the table, and even Shen Liang saw half of the tiger talisman that should be put away by the treasure, so he also specially turned his head to look at Shen Da who smiled stupidly.

"You'er hurry up and grab one, no, no, no, grab a few more, and see what our family You'er will do in the future."

Seeing that he didn't move, Yuezi Pupil, who had a big belly, stepped forward and pulled his little hand under the protection of Wei Xuan, and Xiao Shenyou's big round eyes dripped and turned, looking straight at his stomach: "Younger brother, younger brother..."

Many people have told him that he has his younger brother in his stomach, and Xiao Shenyou also remembers it firmly.

"Ouch, why is our family You'er such a rare person."