Chapter 369: Catch Lingyu and Keep the Child!

Guangling Palace is not far from the Qianyang Main Palace and Qianyuan Zheng Palace where the empress lives, and the third prince's concubine was almost misborn when she was just found out that she was pregnant, and soon spread throughout the harem, under the identification of the third prince Yingwei, Tianshu Shaking Light found the palace man who was drugged in the charcoal fire in the Yunxiao Hall next door to Guangling Palace, but unfortunately he was already a corpse, fortunately, they went in time, and immediately searched separately after finding the body, and then the prince Qin Yunshen also came to support with the Yulin Army, The murderer was blocked by them in the woods behind the Cloud Sky Temple.

They were a female official and two small eunuchs, and at first they denied it, saying that they were female officials and eunuchs on duty in the Yunxiao Palace, and when Qin Yunshen called out the name of the female official and pointed out that she was Lingyu, the third-grade female official of the Qianyuan Zheng Palace, the two small eunuchs fell to the ground in fright, and the soul did not possess them to explain that they were only acting on orders, and everything was ordered by the female official of Lingyu.

"What else do you have to say?"

Zheng Handan Tianshu shook the light and Qin Yunshen four people lined up, surrounded by the Nether Dark Guard and the Imperial Forest Army, and the female official Lingyu, who always lowered her head, did not say a word, as if she planned to be silent to the end.

"A woman is quite stubborn, Zheng Handan, your Nether Dark Guard pried open the mouth of the emperor's shadow guards in less than half a day last time, and this time it depends on you."

Seeing this, Shaking Light snorted coldly, this woman obviously wanted to carry everything alone, what benefits did the queen give her?

"Pass on the order to go down, access the file of Lingyu, the third-grade female official of the Qianyuan Zheng Palace, from her entry into the palace to now, not a single one will be spared, if she still has a family outside the palace, arrest them all."

"Yes."

"No..."

Zheng Handan's words fell, and Lingyu, who had been a dead pig and was not afraid of boiling water, suddenly roared and rushed over to kneel on the ground and hug his legs: "No, I did all this, it has nothing to do with my family, you don't move them, please, don't..."

"Yo, It turns out that you also have a family. The shaking light next to him pouted: "Then why don't you think about the family of the third prince and concubine?" Don't think about how difficult it is for the third prince's concubine to conceive a child? And the little eunuch who was killed by you, maybe he also has a family, when you poisoned them, didn't you think about how painful their families would be? Is

the life of his family life, and the life of others not life?

"I... I see the emperor, otherwise no matter how you use the torture, I will not say a word. Looking at them with tears in her eyes, Lingyu suddenly stopped crying, Zheng Han Tianshu and Shaking Guang glanced at each other, and the three of them looked at Qin Yunshen in unison: "What does His Royal Highness the Crown Prince think?"

"This matter is very important, and the father and emperor should also want to know the result as soon as possible."

Thinking that the Wei family was all in the imperial study room, Qin Yunshen did not object.

"Zheng Handan, are you sure that the princess will not punish you for doing things badly?"

The master ordered them to investigate the case, but he did not let them catch people and bring them back so that they could slowly interrogate the case.