Chapter 338: Fufu Night Chat, Summoned by the Emperor

In the dead of night, everything is silent, the candles in the house are bright, Shen Liang is wearing thin profane clothes and pants, sitting alone at the end of the bed, holding a yellowed book in his hand to read quietly, when Pei Yuanxian went back, he saw this scene, and the four words of the years quieted out of his mind for no reason, just looking at his princess like this, as if he was admiring a perfect picture, under the reflection of the candlelight, it added a hazy beauty.

"Why don't you make a sound when you come back?"

Sensing his presence, Shen Liang put down the book, raised his head and smiled lightly, and a sea of colorful flowers seemed to bloom around his body at the same time.

As if bewitched, Pei Yuanxian walked over and sat on the side of the bed, his fingers gently sliding across his cheeks: "Why don't you sleep yet?" Reading carefully at night hurts my eyes.

"Wang Ye didn't come back, how dare Concubine Ben sleep alone first?"

With a mischievous smile, Shen Liang leaned on the end of the bed and looked at him with a smile.

"Naughty!"

Spoiling his nose, Pei Yuanxian said as he turned to the bathing room: "I'll take a bath first, and I'll be fine soon."

After saying that, the person also disappeared in the room, Shen Liang got up to help him find clean underwear, supported the back of the waist with one hand step by step and staggered into the bathing room, Wang Ye in order to go out as soon as possible to accompany him, has already taken off himself cleanly, seeing him follow in, almost undetectable frown, and did not care if he was hanging a bird, took a long leg and walked towards him.

"How did you get in? Slip inside, be careful with wrestling, go to bed and lie down, and soon come out to accompany you.

"Well, I'll bring you clothes."

The two have been married for less than a year, but the mode of getting along is the same as that of old husbands and wives, and they are more sweet and sticky than ordinary old husbands and wives.

When they were both lying on the bed, it was almost half an hour later, the husband and husband did not seem to be in a hurry to fall asleep, Pei Yuanxian contributed his arm to let him pillow, facing him sideways, and the other hand gently stroked his bulging belly, and the tenderness under his eyes was definitely impossible for outsiders to see in their lifetime.

"Have you heard the news coming from the palace?"

Shen Liang obediently lay flat, only his head slightly turned towards him, he was talking about the emperor's summoning of Jing Xiran tomorrow.

"Well, it is estimated that there will be some kind of demon, rest assured, Xiran is not a vegetarian, and he will not let him lead by the nose."

Pei Yuan's eyes were slightly heavy, the fingers that touched his stomach curled his long hair between his fingers to play, it's not that he looks down on the emperor, he does have ruthless means, but now he shouldn't have that energy, he can play, that is, use identity to suppress people's tricks, Ren Xiran and Xiao Zhuozi are serious fiancés, can he still forcibly dismantle people? If this is the case, Huaiyang Houfu and Lin'an Houfu will definitely not sit still, and he will also be afraid, afraid that the two princely mansions that were originally neutral will suddenly choose to take sides, which if he stands on Qin Yunshen's side, it will be difficult for him to suppress the prince.

"The official university crushes people to death, don't underestimate him, I always feel a little unsteady, Xiao Zhuozi waited hard for eight months, Jing Shizi experienced life and death on the battlefield, and now they are finally reunited, I don't want any accidents in the middle."