Chapter 286: The Emperor Mother and Son Fall

Seeing Ryan getting closer and closer, the faces of the Wei family and Shen Dafufu became even more ugly, what the emperor did made them angry and cold, but they couldn't declare it, they could only watch, even if they knew that Ryan was a cool person, they were worried, for fear that the emperor would buy him, he had already returned to the emperor, in the name of his living Buddha, once he was determined that Liang Liang was evil, it was a calamity of the stars, even if it was strange, the people would be convinced, at that time, no matter how many things Liang Liang had done for the people, They will no longer be grateful, if they don't get it right, even the Wei family, Tanglin Houfu and Qingping Royal Mansion, and even Xiang Zhuo Wei Tan and others who have a relationship with him will be involved, and there will be no place to turn over.

Seeing this situation, Chen Zhiyuan Beichen and Wei Hongxuan glanced at the emperor at the height, their eyes were full of mockery and schadenfreude, the more stupid the Qin Emperor digged his own grave, the more beneficial it was for them, they wished that the emperor could directly deal with the Wei family and the Qingping royal mansion, so that their army could drive straight in, no worries!

"Amitabha, can you tell the poor monk's birthday?"

Stopping in front of Shen Liangfufu, Ruian clasped his hands together, slightly owed, most of the people in the Tsinghua Hall had their hearts hanging in their throats, whether they were people who were friendly with Shen Liang or not, after he made Qin Guo raise his eyebrows today, they were more or less worried about him.

"The eight characters of the birthday are extremely private things, how can they be told to people casually? The king does not believe in gods and Buddhas, and the princess does not need to worry about the master. 

Pei Yuanxian hugged Shen Liang with one hand, domineering and toughly refused his request, and without waiting for him to continue lobbying, the emperor above inserted a somewhat eager deep voice among them: "Yuanxi, Hugh wants to mess around, Master Ruian is a high-ranking monk, but also for the good of your princess, don't you hurry up and hand over the birthday eight characters?"

This eating appearance is inevitably a little too ugly, but the emperor only thinks about getting rid of Shen Liang, and he can't care about so much.

"Yuanxi, listen to your uncle's words, if your princess really has anything, please ask the master to resolve it in time, now you have a single seedling left in the Qingping royal mansion, if you have another case, how will the Wei family explain to your father and mother in the future?"

Seeing this, the Empress Dowager also persuaded, they all knew Pei Yuanxi's bull temper, he wanted to really punish, no one would take him, and the plan they had finally made was afraid that it would fall short again.

"Oh Wangye, you just listen to the Empress Dowager and the Emperor, they are also for your good."

Liu Qian, who wished that Shen Liang had suffered, contrivedly agreed, and Pei Yuanxian looked at each other: "What are you?" What do you have to say here? Roll for Ben King!

As the saying goes, beating a dog also depends on the owner, and people with a little brain can see that Pei Yuanxian is angry at Liu Qian on the surface, but in fact it is the emperor and the empress dowager who are angrily reprimanded.

"Yes, yes, the slave has a lot of mouth, the slave deserves to die!"

Liu Qian seemed to be startled, and repeatedly bowed his head to admit his mistake, but this scene made the face of the Empress Dowager a little ugly, the more humble he was, the more Pei Yuan was arrogant, not putting them under his eyes, and what they didn't notice was that Liu Qian, who lowered his head, had a sinister sneer at the corner of his mouth.