Chapter 86 "Friends don't fight"

~Iria~

You know what's the deal with storms? You never expect them, not because you haven't been warned about them, many people sure has advise you to stay at home but you just go out, with that big hope that today isn't going to rain but it does. Is funny how when you find yourself in the eye of the hurricane you wonder how could have that happened.

Yesterday I had the feeling that it was going to rain but I mistakenly thought that the hurricane that approached us was the mission, that went pretty well. I succeeded in my objective, getting to Beau Chevrolet's room took me three hours of the brunch that was threw in one of the skyscrapers the family owned. The hard part was kissing him, it helped to get into my mind that I was an actress whose work required things like this.

I found proofs  that the criminal activity from the company that Beau inherit from his deceased father was his doing, five years of crimes that started just when he entered the family business. The huge surprise came when I discovered that Beau killed his father to own the company.

Chrystal had an horrified expression when the FBI arrested Beau, she said that it was incomprehensible how could someone kill his own father, Ethan and I chuckled.

I will do it for some weed to smoke at his funeral, he whispered next to me so that only I could heard him.

I will do it just for knowing that he won't bother me anymore.

Today Monday I woke up late, as odd as it sounded spending eight hours sat on a plane was exhausted, I was used to travel by Ethan, he let out a couple of complains during the fights because of how much easier it would have been of him to teleport inside of Beau's room, even though he knew that there were cameras in the room that just stopped filming when Beau brought someone there and gave the order to stop the connection.

Risk never bothered me, was the sentence that Ethan had used whenever Mr. White insisted of how risky it was for people to have a video of him using his powers.

It must have been close to noon when I started my way to Tristan's dorm, Chrystal wasn't in the dorm when I left so I guessed she would be somewhere with Ethan.

Where was the true question.

I was mistaken, Ethan wasn't with Chrystal, at least that was what I deduced when I heard my boyfriend cursing his name, an argument that sure sounded as a fight and that could be heard since the corridor. I rushed to enter the dorm when I heard thunders.

"You... You are dead, motherfucker!"

I took my hands to my mouth when I saw Tristan, completely disheveled and sweating, with a psycho look that he addressed to Ethan, whom he glared at. Ethan didn't fight, he just teleported from a side of the room to the other, avoiding the lightnings that Tristan tried to throw him.

"Tristan, stops!" I screamed when one of the lightnings almost hit Ethan.

Luckily he was fast.

Tristan turned to me, he didn't change his expression, the anger was drew all over his face.

"He screwed my sister!" He screamed as if that fact justified everything. "Worse, he deflowered her." His anger burned, I could see it in his eyes, an electric blue that shone but not the way I liked it.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't just sex?" Ethan seemed desperate, I could tell he had been repeating that to him several times.

"Really?" Tristan mocked. "What was it then? True love? Do you came to ask for the hand of my sister, dear best friend?" His sarcasm was undeniable, the anger with which he mumbled those two words to address him...