Chapter 21 "Until death do us part and we meet in hell"

~Iria~

It was oficial, I kissed the Wonder Boy. Not because I felt anything for him just for...the irony of the matter. Come on, he put it on a silver platter... I'm kinda surprised, he's better kisser than I thought, for been a newbie, I mean.

It didn't surprise me that Tristan pushed me away but that he didn't do it sooner. I liked to see Tristan blushed all shocked when our kiss broke, I thought he was going to start yelling but he didn't, I looked around to find everybody in there with the same shocked look. I was shocked too but I wasn't a person who regrets her actions so I spoke trying to change all those shocked looks.

"Don't look at me with that face, he had a problem and I put it a solution." That first sentence full with sarcasm addressed everyone but above all Tristan, this last sentence just addressed him. "Now you can tell Bonnie that your first kiss was with the hottest girl in your school."

I think people underestimate how powerful can words be sometimes... Just look at Tristan, some seconds ago he was a beautiful, blushed and shocked statue and now he's glaring at me as he clenches his fists.

"I would have preferred kissing Bonnie a thousand times rather than you kissing me! Now I want to puke!" Tristan snapped at me, an angry growl escaped from his now kissable lips and anger flooded his eyes.

I realized the sky got cloudy when Tristan and I were kissing, now there was definitely a storm out there. Maybe the thunders and lightnings boy could create would scare anyone else but not me.

"The feeling is mutual but let me give you an advise, when you kiss Bonnie close your eyes and open a little more your mouth." I winked at him enjoying how his anger increased.

I won't be the one who says that messing with people is good but messing with Tristan gave me the life.

"You didn't have any right to kiss me, you know!" His voice continued raised and angry, his eyes still flooded with hate towards me and the storm didn't cease.

"Oops, when you don't want your first time to be in a mission call me." I blew a kiss in the air until it hit me.

Sleeping with Tristan? What kind of sick joke was that? The thought made my stomach churn with disgust.

"Wait, don't do it, rather dead that fucked by you. Now I wanna puke too!" My voice gained a tone of disgust while I made gagging faces.

"You want to puke? I want to wash my lips with soap right now!" Tristan snapped back at me. I took a step forward.

"And I will follow you!" My voice was as raised as his and our eyes were filled with anger, glaring at each other.

It was fucking ironic how close we were, how close our lips were and how little we thought about repeating what had just happened. The kiddies we yelled at each other were even funny because of the seriousness with which they came out of our mouths.

"Stop it kids!" Mr. White scolded us making Tristan and I take a step back, without stopping the glares. "Seriously, the fights I never had to stand because you and your sister got along are starting now. You are free to do" He let out a sigh. "Oh, and don't kiss again, yeah... don't do that."

Mr. White left and I got even more mad, we were supposed to train today but now we weren't.

"Amazing, for your fault now we stayed without training!" I yell at Tristan pointing at him, my index finger pressing hard against the center of his chest which was covered by a blue sport shirt.

Tristan looked at me as if I was crazy, -I'm not going to affirm or deny anything. You could see in his eyes that he wanted to say something but he just didn't.