Chapter 13 "I'm supposed to hate you"

~Tristan~

I didn't regret a single thing that had happened after Iria spilled her drink all over me, I meant everything I told her, if she wanted to get pregnant with sixteen or get any STDs then she could get ahead with her careless life plan but what annoyed the hell out of me was having to clean that brat's mess afterwards. There was something that Iria hadn't understand yet, that  was that she wasn't living in Canada anymore, maybe there nobody really gave a damn about her behavior but here the thing changed.

The trouble she got into affected all of us, I had clear what I could do and what I couldn't because it was dangerous or risky, not only for me but for my sister. I was responsable enough to don't do anything that could expose me or any other superhuman but Iria didn't understand that. I couldn't care less about her one night stands but the moment her powers fucked up it was everybody's concern. I didn't know her but I didn't want to find out what would happen if the wrong person found out about us being this... weird.

I left the house to go to the garden because I needed fresh air, I was glad that the rain had stopped but if it wouldn't have been a problem either way. Making the rain slowly stop and kill somebody with your powers where totally different things.

"Chrystal?" I got surprised to see my sister's unmistakable white hair sat on some kind of concrete bench, holding a red plastic cupon her hand. "I've been looking for you all night..."

I wasn't lying, I didn't plan on running to Iria in the hallway, I wanted to find Chrystal.

"Me too." She said with a smile bringing an exact one to my face.

"Are you drinking something, sis?" I looked at her plastic cup, Chrystal did it too.

"Oh this... It's just water but if Iria asks is Vodka." She giggled. "And you?" Chrystal pointed the plastic cup that rested in my hand with hers.

"Oh this... It's just coke but if Ethan asks it has rum." I looked at the coke and then at Chrystal, laughing with her right away.

"Are you having fun?" She asked after leaving her cup on the ground, then resting her head on my shoulder.

"Many girls gave me their numbers so I assume I must say yes."

"Many boys also gave me their numbers." It took Chrystal some seconds to stop resting her head on my shoulder to look me in the eyes. "How much do you bet that I have more numbers than you." She gave me a teasing look.

"I bet 10 pounds that I have won." I accepted the bet with confident, I was almost sure that I was going to win.

"I got seven different numbers, bro." Chrystal showed me seven fingers as she smirked getting a smile out of me due to her silly face.

Her answer surprise me, seven was a huge number... Above all because I also got seven different numbers, the rubbish was full of napkins with numbers that they had tried to offer me.

"No way, seven people also tried to gave me their numbers!" Chrystal and I laughed at the funny coincidence but before I wanted to make sure of something... "And how many numbers have you kept?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Zero." There it was the right answer.

Chrystal and I spent some time talking and joking, we talked about the party and I talked about how much fun we would have had at home playing charades, but Chrystal looked excited about going to a party for the first time and that worked for me.

"Wait, tonight I did something crazy..." Chrystal rectified after I joked asking if there was something memorable in her night. "I tasted alcohol." She announced visibly proud thing I didn't understand. Why was she so proud to have taste a legal drug?