Chapter 8 "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"

~Iria~

Tristan was laid on the carpet for my fault and I think I haven't feel this good in ages. For my recent victory, I allowed myself to admire the beautiful views, a dizzy and knocked down Tristan laid next to my feet. That was were he belonged, near my feet for kissing them.

The blow, apart from leaving him dizzy, left him disheveled, that lock of hair that stood out in a remarkable and decent way was now accompanied by many more rebellious locks of his wavy white hair. He was wearing black sweatpants rolled up to his ankles and a gray T-shirt that while being laid on the carpet clung to his skin. I thought it was cute to see him plunged into his defeat so I held out a hand to help him up.

Tristan accepted my hand, when he grabbed it I changed my mind and let him hit the carpet again. Then I leaned, Tristan was sat up holding his weight with his arms and I put one of my hands on his chest, stepping him away though we were very close.

"You're the man, but I got the, I got the, I got the power..." I started singing and seeing his confused expression made me smile but not stop. "You make rain, but I make it, I make it, I make it shower."

Now I did get up and let him sat on the comfy carpet, he seemed to like it a lot.

"Kids, I said a friendly fight..." Mr. White let out a tired sigh as Tristan and I walked to him.

"It was your son's fault." I excused myself shrugging, with innocent face.

"My fault?!" Tristan complained from behind, he had spent some more time with his lover the carpet so he hadn't reached us yet. "It was yours! What are you? A fighting witch?" I'm not very sure if I liked the repulsiveness on his voice, or the face that joined it in general.

I was going to stand up for myself telling him my comeback but the princi started talking before I could open my mouth.

"Iria Shopie Quinn, born in 2006." I clenched my jaw when I heard my full name but I let him continue. "Iria has been attending fighting classes since she was ten years old, her teacher have very good feedbacks about her. She has spent the last summer in a military camp with Ethan. Always on top of the class when it comes to fights and all her camp instructors said that she's the best fighter they have ever had."

I guess that was my file, but if that was all he knew then he missed information.

I didn't correct Mr. White because I didn't feel like explaining my shitty life to them but what I attended were something more than 'fighting classes' and I sure started way earlier than being ten years old. The part about me being a good student was true but they didn't know the full story or at least I hoped they didn't.

Tristan's face was priceless, there were many emotions showed in his expression, surprise between them. He had the mouth slightly opened and the dammit smirk didn't left my face, joined by my crossed arms that increased my superiority look.

I felt superior... It must be the Power of Little Mix.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo." I mocked taking advantage of when he called me witch. Though Cinderella's fairy godmother was a fairy... but she also made magic.

I swear I could saw how Tristan's blood ran faster through his veins due to his anger, I couldn't help it, he was so cute all mad...