Chapter 27 "Greece"

~Iria~

We got to enter in the pub because of Ethan's skills. Tonight instead of teleporting inside he showed his red eyes to the bodyguard on the door... The good part is he let us in, the bad one is there will be people calling to the 911 because 'there's a vampire in the bar'. As much as Ethan and I cracked up whenever that happened we agreed we should focus on what we came for, finding a hot Greek fun for tonight.

First, Ethan and I went to the dance floor, we knew we would have to use our charm to get the bartender to sell us a drink or steal said drink so we decided we first wanted to dance. At the beginning we danced together, the music was loud and lively, the illumination of the place was faint, almost dark as an exception of the different small lights that changed colors.

It wasn't like Ethan was the best dancer ever but going out with him was the funniest thing you could do, I loved to get in trouble because of the foolishness we did when we had had some drinks and I also loved our rules, one of them was that every time we went out Ethan had to wear a jacket and I hair tie, so if some psycho bimbo or creep got close to us we will just lend each other the jacket and the hair tie and say we were taken.

It actually works better than it looks.

As we danced I liked to tease Ethan surrounding his neck with my arms when he placed his eyes on a hot girl, just like I loved to dishevel the 'casually informal' hairstyle he had spent twenty minutes perfecting. His glares were very funny however, it wasn't as funny when I was about to walk towards a sexy Greek boy who wore an opened shirt and Ethan grabbed me by the waist and whispered at my ear 'it screws, doesn't it?'. Afterwards he grabbed the two small braids I had tidied together, getting to decorate my hair as a crown, and threw them on my face, fully disheveling me.

Yes, it screws.

Of course my little fights with Ethan didn't last long, soon we found our target of the night and gave our attention to that person. I have to say before leaving the hotel I had warmed Ethan.

I allowed him to sleep in my bed, him and nobody else.

I guess we will just have to wait to see if that brunette girl of green eyes he's flirting with ends in our hotel room.

༄ ❅ ༄

I couldn't exactly say how long has been since we arrived, I know I got a couple of drinks, I knew Ethan got lost with the brunette girl and I knew the bartender was ignoring me. I've been ten minutes trying to catch his attention to order another drink and he hasn't even stopped to glance at me.

Stupid blue-haired Greek bartender.

"Excuse me, can I have a Cosmopolitan!" I tried to raise my voice so that the bartender could hear me but he kept ignoring me.

I let out a frustrated sigh, staring to realize I will have to steal that Cosmopolitan if I wanted to drink it.

In the middle of the plan to steal the drink that was going on in my head I noticed someone getting close to the counter, he was tall, blue eyes and tanned skin. The boy called the bartender and the motherfucker went to him. When the blue haired bartender asked him what would he order he looked at me, I gave him by best seductive look, my mouth slight open as I tried to pierce through his eyes.

"Two of what she had just ordered."

I have just found my fun for tonight.