Chapter 28 "Home, not so sweet home"

~Tristan~

"They are late." My father growled when he looked at his watch for the fifth time.

We were at one of the hallways of the boarding school that worked more like waiting room, Chrystal and I were sat on the chairs that where close to one of the walls as my father walked anxious from a side to other of the hallway, he was dressed up with a light blue shirt and some light brown slacks and he didn't like to be late.

"Maybe they never come back..." I mumbled way too loud what caught my father's and sister's attention. Their glares forced me to elaborate my mumble. "They doesn't have anything that attaches them here," I left the phone I have been glued to aside. "All they care about is being together so right now they could be in another continent."

I looked at my father for some seconds with wide eyes, he also looked at me. None of that mattered when he decided to ignore me.

"Tristan's positivity aside, I hope they arrive soon because I'm late for a meeting."

I let out a sigh as I flopped into the chair once again.

I wish at least that troublemaker of Rough Diamond is in a different continent.

"Here we are again. Home, not so sweet home."

There she was, the reason why all my wishes were six feet just walked in by her friend's side.

I didn't even want to bother in standing up, I just turned my head to her, seeing how my sister ran to the enemy's arm the second she stepped in the hallway, melting with her in an emotional hug.

It didn't go unnoticed to me Iria's surprised expression when Chrystal hugged her, she was still getting used to hugs according to what Chris told me. What I still don't understand is why does she has to get used to hugs.

While my sister was still trapped in her embrace with Iria her gaze met mine. Iria's fake hazel eyes locked my blue ones, we stare at each other for some seconds until a smirk started to form in her lips, those full round lips that could get to seem so sensual... I got rid of those thought still with my gaze fixed on Iria.

Such a pity she covers her natural rose lips with red lipstick.

"C'mon, you missed me..." She teased, looking at me though it was my twin the one she was hugging. "Admit it." She vocalized perfectly getting my gaze to avert to her lips.

I rolled my eyes facing my father instead, without being able to control the smirk that also took over my lips, just being able to stop Iria from seeing it.

"Now that we know we all are in the same continent..." My father's gaze fixed on me, I wasn't able to even look at him back, I was still fighting against that silly smirk. "Chanel will arrive in ten minutes, until then you are on your own, bye, kids."

My father leaving didn't get to take away that smirk from my face, it was my sister sitting back on the chair next to mine and Iria standing in front of me what made me clear my throat and focus.

We spent ten minutes talking about our weekends, we were having a very normal and nice conversation until Ethan's phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Erm, Tristan. Why is coach texting me?" Ethan frowned, his gaze fixed on his phone.

It took me a couple of seconds to figure it out.

Damn, I totally forgot about that.

"Shit..." I let out as I ran my hands through my face. "At today's practices they are choosing the captain of the football team but don't get your hopes up, Brian has been captain since always. The coach just had to make mandatory elections every year to give false hopes to the rookies..."