Chapter 76 "Everything she never said"

~Iria~

When I saw Chrystal entering the gym arm in arm with Tristan I felt like a proud mom. My Wonder Boy was as perfect as always, flawless despite wearing simple jeans and a shirt with the sleeves rolled up but Chrystal was another thing to talk about. She wore a turquoise dress, it was tied at the neck with two ribbons leaving the back uncovered, it had a v-neckline decorated with lace and a looser skirt than reached midway through her thighs.

She looked perfect, she was a perfect Disney princess with her white hair caressing her back.

I had organized this party with Ethan's help, I made sure that the princi approved the idea and talked him into not showing up, instead we will meet him when the party ends what won't be too late.

When I first talked to Tristan and he assured me that he was cool with whatever Chrystal had in mind for their birthday, Chris warned me that it was likely that only the four of us would show up in the party. I knew she was mistaken, you just had to look at the birthday boy, I was doing it right now, a bunch of senior girls surrounded him the second Chrystal got lost in the party.

Cradle-robber... Tristan is one year younger, why the hell are they even looking at him?

I walked to my Wonder Boy and his fans with a forced smile and all the anger of a jealous girlfriend.

"I have heard that someone added alcohol to the punch." I lied, forcing a whispering tone so my lie would sound believable.

The bitches dissipated.

"It's sexy that you feel threatened by the senior girls." Tristan teased me using as an excuse that I had something on my face to caress my cheek with his thumb.

I smirked, kinda naughtily.

"Honey, I don't feel threatened by anything, I've seen you naked unlike them." My look challenged him, my eyebrow raised and arms crossed reminded me of the little arguments we used to have before dating.

The difference is that now my heart skipped beats and there were permanent butterflies in my stomach.

"I wanna kiss you." He sentenced without beating around the bush, he bit his lip fixing his eyes on mine.

And I wanna fuck you, I couldn't say that.

"We have a secret relationship." I reminded him.

Tristan gave me a naughty look and his smirk... He had copied it from me but I didn't mind at all.

"That bad would it be if I pulled your waist closer to me and kissed you long and with tongue in my birthday party?"

Fuck, it wasn't normal that my panties wetted just by him talking, and seeing how he looked at me, listening to his teasing tone that sounded so fucking sexy...

Stupid superpowers, we both wanted each other, when will we have us?

"There are some rules that we can't break." Were my last words before dragging him to the center of the party.

༄ ❅ ༄

We were already walking towards the principal's office, that was where the princi insisted in meeting us after the party. Tristan and I leaded the way, we were being too lovey-dovey without leaving behind all the teases, another example of what you lose when you get into a relationship, your sense of the ridiculous. Not too long ago Ethan and I laughed at the lovey-dovey couples, now I was one.

In my honey moon phase and without sex. Wonder Boy is definitely a too good influence on me.

Ethan and Chrystal were the ones who close the door of the spacious office behind us, they had followed us some feet apart during all the way.