Chapter 10 "Do you want to bet?"

~Iria~

Today's training was very boring. Ethan and I arrived late, as always, but today the reason was because I went with Ethan to the tattoo shop so he could get a new tattoo. Today's training was about train our powers and controlling them and it was boring, because at first the princi decided that I had to stay still by his side because he didn't want to risk having a dead kid on his conscience. Then, when the twin were about to start the training that I guess they were used to, Ethan realized that unless the princi wanted him to teleport from a side to other of the room until he got tired, he didn't have anything to do. And that's when I came in, when the princi changed his mind and decided that today Ethan had to try to teleport with Chrystal and Tristan and like I was the only person in the room that Ethan could teleport with, I would help them.

Sure the teleporting shit was because for the mission is rather a need that Ethan can teleport with the whole group but, do you know what it meant now? That I spent an hour and a half laughing and mocking at Tristan during all the failed attempts of teleporting with my bestie, and supporting a helping Chris when it didn't work.

It wasn't a secret that the problem wasn't the training but that Ethan needed that bond that he clearly didn't have with the twins.

"It doesn't work..." Tristan complained tired.

I was very tired of him too, yes.

"Really, Sherlock? We hadn't realized it." I was sat in a chair that I have brought closer to the 'training area', I had one leg crossed over the other and I stared at my black nails giving Tristan the 'bad bitch attitude'.

"You are not helping shit, Iria! You stay there watching without doing anything useful when it's clear that no matter how much we train, it's not going to work." Tristan was angry and I hated that he was raising his voice at me but he was right in that, it won't work.

"Why don't you calm down?" I got up from the chair and got closer to Tristan, he was much taller than me but I didn't let his height intimidate me, I blurted out the following with my head held high. "It's not my fault that Ethan has that bond first with a random girl he had met in a pub rather than with you."

I hoped my words to get to him a little now that he and my best friend seemed to get so along but instead he turned around to Ethan stepping apart from me.

"Can you explain us that, dude." He asked Ethan with a tone surprisingly kind. Ethan didn't seem to mind responding to his dear friend.

"Not much to explain, sometimes I'm making out with a girl and I just can teleport with her somewhere else."

We all looked at Ethan for some seconds, each of us lost in their own thoughts. Tristan seemed to be trying to find the unknow of an equations... That was what I thought until he talked.

"Amazing, Ethan just has to ask us out." He joked and I found his joke funny enough to laugh like the rest but I didn't.

For my pride that I wouldn't laugh at a joke coming from his mouth.

"Ten minutes break!" Mr. White finally announced making me the happiest woman in London.

Ethan went to the bathroom and Tristan to talk to his father, I took advantage of Chrystal being surprisingly away from her brother to go talk with her.

"Hi, C." I greeted when I got near her, Chrystal was drinking water from her bottle so she greeted me waving her hand in the air.

Another thing that I disliked, just because I agreed with Tristan, was that Chrystal's name was very long and like I didn't want to copy her brother's nickname I decided to call her C.