Chapter 38 "Can I have the pleasure?"

~Iria~

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the video since Zia showed it to me. She insisted in sending it to me, she said she trusted that whatever I would do with it, it would be fair. I gave her the number of the phone I used at work and now I was running around the field disguised as an emo cheerleader, owning a video of my dear captain that proves she's a cheater.

I was able to think while I ran heading to the other cheerleaders that were some yards away from fainting. I thought about Naomi's affair. Chrystal helped me remembering that Levi and the other golden boys of the school -what doesn't include Kenzie- sit with the popular girls at the cafeteria.

Ouch, Kenzie. That must have hurt... I'm sure the two lover birds who star in Zia's video held their hands while eating.

Normally I love running, it's so... liberating. It isn't as much when I have Naomi screamed at me and all the cheerleaders the whole dictionary of insults. I was so close to take off a shoe and throw it to her face... but I guess close is the key word.

"My brother has a date?!" Chrystal's scream startled me, making me trip and fall to the ground, where all the cheerleaders that used to follow me ran me over.

Once in the ground I could analyze that scream carefully; Chrystal's brother is Tristan thus Tristan has a date.

"Wonder boy has a date?!" I joined Chrystal's screams between horrified and surprised. Definitely my tone was more horrified than Chrystal's, hers was between euphoric and surprised.

We both agreed it was a huge surprise.

While I heard Chrystal trying to explain Bonnie that she referred to Liam as her brother because she considered she and Bonnie were almost like sisters and Liam would be her brother-in-law someday, I remember I wasn't alone either. However the rest of the cheerleaders were too far to have listened to me what was a relief.

This earpiece-conversation was about to turn a lot funnier, the boys joined it too.

"Dude, you didn't tell me you had a date!"

That was Ethan's voice, he sounded as surprised as Chrystal and I. He also sounded angry for the delay of the information, I could heard how he nudged Tristan.

I knew it was Tristan for the sound he let out when Ethan hit him.

"Why is everybody so surprised about me having a date?" Now he sounded outraged.

I chuckled. And I wasn't the only one, I heard Ethan chuckling too.

"Do you tell him, baby?" Ethan was still laughing.

"Please let the pleasure be mine..." It was such a pity Tristan couldn't see the expression that joined my evil voice tone just like it was a pity I was interrupted.

By a worth cause, I may add.

"Do you think Liam is hot?" Bonnie sweetly innocent voice almost made me want to writhe in tenderness... I wanted to laugh at Chrystal's situation way more though.

"Yes, Chris. Do you I'm hot?" Tristan started teasing followed by Ethan and I. The funny thing about this was Chrystal's impotence for being in front of Bonnie.

"I don't know," she finally decided. "What should a good friend answer?"

Ethan and I started to boo Chrystal's answer. I was having a really good time gossiping through the earpieces while being on the ground until a cheerleader with a captain whistle to her neck killed my mood.