Chapter 57 "Cold sweeting"

~Iria~

I woke up with cold sweeting, that dream... I flopped into the bed again, still breathing heavy and with my right hand on the left side of my chest, as if that would slow the rhythm of my racing heart... I closed my eyes, letting the memories invade me

Tristan started kissing me passionately and I didn't have enough strength to fake disinterest...

Why did I craved this so badly?

I opened my eyes determined to leave bed this time and forget about that dream. Everyone was gone, when I fell asleep there were three people more in the dorm and now I was alone with the bright light that burst into the room.

I grabbed the edge of my T-shirt to start getting changed into something else than my The Neighborhood T-shirt and some blue shorts but the moment I touched the fabric of  the shirt I had a deja vu that made me close my eyes again.

I stared taking off Tristan's shirt, suddenly I was on top of him, dying to taste those lips again.

I took off the T-shirt with frustration, I had to stop thinking about the damn dream, it was just a product of my imagination.

Fucking imagination... What was it useful for? It just brought problems.

"I don't want to control of what I feel about you either..." I let out with a wide smiling, feeling the butterflies that hearing Tristan saying he felt something for me had provoked.

༄ ❅ ༄

Seeing Tristan after having that dream wasn't easy, and spending the whole day in London with him, including the car ride, neither. Wherever I stood, my attention was catch by his presence. I wondered a couple of times if I should have stayed in the boarding school instead but I knew I did right. Ever since I first saw snow I've been obsessed with it, I loved the tiny snowflakes falling from the cloudy sky coloring the landscape in white, that was the reason why I wanted to go out, I never really had the chance to visit the center properly and doing it while it was snowing seemed like the best plan.

The car ride to the center was awkward between us, I behaved in an unsure way with him though he was weird too, I couldn't stop thinking about why did it have to be like that, I swear that I don't usually pay much attention to dreams but this one was different.

Why does my mind immediately jump to the memory of that dream when I see him? Why do I still feel his breath on my neck when I see his face? Feel his hands playing innocently with the edge of my shorts.

Fucking dream.  It felt so damn real... or maybe it was just my subconscious that wanted it to be real.

༄ ❅ ༄

New Year's Eve and I walked calmly through the corridors after a better family dinner than than the one in which Chrystal screamed at me that she wished Ethan would do to her what he does to Ruby... Yes, that was a rough night, the less I would have expected was Chrystal confessing her crush on Ethan, even if she said she was over it, I knew it wasn't true just by hearing how her voice broke and seeing her glassy eyes. You don't let someone you don't feel anything for hurt you, that was what scared me.

Ethan was the most amazing person in this world, he was my best friend for something, he had cared about me like no one ever did and honestly, I would most likely be dead without him. I knew Ethan, he had a lifestyle that... that you couldn't change. You couldn't ask him to change, not if you really cared about him, I learned that from him;