Chapter 45 "Our night (part 1)"

~Iria~

Looking at my reflection brought an smile to my lips, I looked pretty, I had gotten used to the purple color of the wig and its short style, however today I looked different... I wore a golden brown eyeshadow accompanied by a defined eyeliner and very deep red lipstick close to the brown shades. The dress Channel had chose for me adjusted to my body just perfectly, it was a strapless one divided by a black ribbon that worked as a belt, the part from above the ribbon was golden yellow and the skirt of the dress was black with an opening on the right side of the skirt, it had small details of that same golden yellow tone.

I didn't recognize myself when I first looked in the mirror and that' why I smiled, I've worn lots of dresses to attend lots of ball but none of them gave me this look what made me happy.

I wasn't the little scared girl who didn't feel comfortable wearing a short dress that reached her knees anymore. I grew, I matured and I forgot who I used to be, that wasn't bad, sometimes it really isn't.

Walking through the empty corridors of the boarding school I felt how that —at first small—  pressure in my chest grew as I got closer to the control room. I can't tell what was the exact feeling that ran over my spine but it made me turn the corner instead of walking straight. I ended in the gym.

"Looking forward to fuck up your dress in the gym?" Tristan's voice startled me, making me turn around.

"You scared me, Wonder boy!" I scolded him, then stopped to check him out, thing he didn't realize because he was checking me out out too.

Tristan wore black slacks and a blazer of the same color, though the lapels of his blazer seemed to be made in leather. The shirt he wore below the blazer was blue, a different shade of blue than his eyes'.

The electric blue color of his eyes was more beautiful.

"Cool dress." He let out once we finished staring.

"Thanks," I accepted the compliment. "Your outfit is also cool."

I smiled at Tristan but he avoided my gaze, I didn't know how to take that.

"What are you doing at the gym?"

I blinked a couple of time before trying to find an answer to that question.

"I'm..." I started talking clumsily, however he cut me off.

"Nervous?" He guessed and a part of me felt relieved to don't have to look for an excuse.

"Yes." I admitted. "What about you? The last time we met in a gym you were also nervous."

"We had had our romantic moments, yes." Tristan ironized as he let out a soft chuckle. I also chuckled, remembering how did the last time we met in a gym ended.

I doubt that waking up with torticollis after had slept in the floor is romantic.

"But seriously, you don't have to worry, you will do it great." He smiled at me, this time without avoiding my gaze but looking for it to meet his.

"You too." I let out, wanting to hate to be hypnotized by his electric blue eyes but not doing it. "However, does your nervousness has to do with the way in which you got your invitation too?" I smirked, giving him a naughty look.

Tristan avoided my gaze again what made me giggle.

"No..." He denied in vain with a higher pitched voice than usual. "Okay, yes." He finally admitted, I kept smirking. "Do you remember when you told me Bonnie's intentions weren't just studying?"

"I never forget an 'I told you'." I bragged, Tristan rolled his eyes.

"Well, it turns out that Bonnie is a virgin too and wants tonight to be our night."