Chapter 25 "I hate you then I kiss you"

~Iria~

I didn't know where were Tristan and I heading. I knew I was supposed to be in Greece in less than a couple of hours and Tristan was leading the way, I had grabbed his hand to jump though he hadn't let me go yet. I doubt he's doing it on purpose, he's just too focus on taking me to an unknown destination that I hope it's my dorm.

We were going through some sort of a park, it was a square locked by the buildings surrounding it that had a lot of green plants, benches and a path composed by small stones drew on the floor. I hope that path leads us to the entrance of the dorm's building.

Tristan suddenly stopped walking what made me crash with his back, it was then when he realized he was holding my hand because he slowly freed me from his grip.

I can't be surprised, can I?

"Have you heard that?" He asked, his gaze searching for something non-existent.

"Don't make me lose my time with your foolishness, Wonder boy. I still haven't pack my stuffs!" I whispered-yelled in case what he heard was existent.

Tristan walked a few steps forward to peek on the corner, I tried to go to him but he suddenly disappeared, so I decided to turn the corner and disappear with him.

It looked like what Tristan heard was existent. I had to walk some feet more to reach them, Chrystal, Ethan, Mr. White and a man around Mr. White's age who hugged Tristan. The man was around Tristan's height, around 6.2 feet tall, black hair and eyes together with a short bear.

"I didn't know you were coming today... How's your leg?" Tristan broke the embrace to look up at the man, he had an admiring look as the man told him how it was just a sprain.

Tristan looked... cute. He talked lively with the man, even Chrystal joined them. Once again I was so hypnotized by his... existence, that I forgot I was looking at the arrogant Wonder Boy, the boy who decided I wasn't good enough when he first realized I looked like trouble and I started looking at Tristan White... a teenager who seemed happy to have met with an old friend.

I woke up from my spell when I heard the man, "I arrived sooner because I have to train two more supers."

I clenched my fist in an attempt to control my anger when I heard him I asked Mr. White some days ago if he could give us the weekend free and he said yes, I was going to go to Greece today and no trainer will stop me from doing so.

"No way!" I snapped catching everybody's attention, then I turned to face Mr. White. "Princi, you told me we could have the weekend free!" I complained, my eyes reproaching him his words.

I hated liars and those who didn't keep their word.

"I know," he used calm voice, his patience at its fullest. "And I'm sorry but I didn't know Helmer was going to arrive today. Anyway, Chanel just called, your first appointment with her is early on Sunday. You will have to stay."

His calm got on my nerves, I had plans, and I didn't want them to go to shit because of a training I have already prove I didn't need.

"That's no fair!" My voice continued raised. "I don't have why stay here attending a training I don't need just because a dude arrived without prior notice!"

I felt my breath getting heavier, my chest going up and down as I glared at Mr. White. I realized seconds later that he was the wrong person I should be glaring at.

"This is the girl everybody is so amazed about?"

I heard the cocky voice of Helmer mocking at me, I turned to him, outraged by the audience of the man.