Chapter 29 "You look as dead as always"

~Iria~

Chanel's appointment was pretty cool, I liked the fact that Frankie's clothes were similar to mine, her closet was the fashionable and expensive version of mine. I thought playing my role won't be as hard but Chrystal surely had a different opinion about hers, Ivy's personality and clothes style was completely opposite to Chrystal's. Ivy was an extrovert fashionable queen bee and Chrystal just wasn't. Chrystal wore clothes that could seem kinda childish for being sixteen or even too girly, too pink as Ethan would say.

Chrystal had complained about the high heels since the second she put a feet inside them, she called them 'foot-smashing machines' and scoffed about people thinking they were pretty because 'how can something that gives you blisters and cayes be pretty?'

Her opinion about stilettos was respectable but that was the problem, she didn't have to wear them, Ivy Bennett would wear them, she just had to put herself together and learn how to walk with the foot-smashing machines as she swayed her hips.

It was hard seeing Chrystal falling over and over again, until in one of those times the impact didn't come, instead she bumped into something... rather someone, Tristan.

There it was her dear twin holding her back from the possible ankle fracture, holding her hand firmly with his to help her to keep her balance, causing Chrystal to stare at her brother puzzled without fully understanding why hadn't she already become the new rug.

I could see how much Chrystal adored her brother and not only because he just avoided her the painful fall but because Tristan was always there. To make her smile, to prevent her from falling and to prevent her from making fool of herself...

Or at least so she wouldn't do it alone.

I had to hold back my desire to crack up when I realized what Tristan was wearing, Chrystal also seemed to realize it.

"What are you wearing, silly!" She kept her bright gaze on her brother's after glancing at his feet. Tristan did that too, a quick glance at his feet before fixing his deep blue eyes in his sister's, they were of the same electric blue shade.

"What am I wearing?" He teased with that wide and bright smile I have only seen him giving his sister. "Do I have a stain on the T-shirt?"

Tristan was very aware of he was wearing, the second he burst into the room and saw how his sister was about to fall for what was clear that wasn't the first time, he jumped into some of the many pair of heels that were piled in a corner, then went to Chrystal. "We learned to walk together and so will we learn to walk together is these shoes." Was what Tristan told his sister while they kept joking and learning how to walk.

The most ironic thing about everything? That even though Chrystal seemed to be trying to walk on a rope twenty meters above the ground, Tristan looked as perfect as always.

He was disgustingly good at everything he did.

With his rigid posture, his white smile and staring at the sister he adored more than everything but I guess that's how Tristan White was, Chrystal's knight in shining armor, the boy who always saved her and kept her safe, her hero.

If I didn't know him, I would say this gesture towards his sister made him kinda cute.

Such pity I knew him.

After a intense lesson of how to walk with stilettos for the White twins, Chanel told us it was the boys turn to have their appointment so she kicked us away, though she let us saw the final result of some outfit of Liam Williams and Reese Cox. Right now I'm here helping Chanel to tidy this a little and in this exactly moment in which I'm picking up from the floor what I hope aren't boxers, I just remembered I have to go to a Halloween party soon and I don't have any costume.