Chapter 36 "A tiny tiny little"

~Iria~

The first thing I did when I left my supergroup aside to get into the party was searching for Kenzie. I found him outside, with his girlfriend, far away from where I was. The music here was too loud so maybe the couple wanted to talk in a quieter place... or argue.

Naomi screamed, she was visibly annoyed and angry but Kenzie just rolled his eyes though she kept screaming... until Kenzie screamed too. I couldn't hear them, just by looking at them you could tell their voices were raised, Kenzie yell at her something seeming desperate, his eyes were wide open and his face very close to Naomi, who right now was just glaring at him with his arms crossed and her mouth shut. Naomi didn't raise her voice more, she just opened her mouth once, I don't know what she said but then she left —Kenzie rolled his eyes at her when she turned her backs to him, entering the house.

At that moment I had very clear my options, I could go to Kenzie... It would be smart to meet with Kenzie now that he was alone but he probably was in a bad mood too, it would be better to wait for that drink he held in his hand —from which he was taking long sips— to calm his down. Instead I looked at the house's door, Naomi entered the house.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

When I entered the house I didn't have shit of where was I heading, the house was huge so if I planned to meet Naomi I would have to-

"Look where you are going!" Her sweet voice almost break my eardrum.

Naomi was screaming angrily, this would be such a lovely conversation.

"Dammit, I don't know who pissed you off but he or she has a talent." I spilled out with an outraged expression at her rudeness.

I didn't have a defined plan when I decided to follow Naomi, I would have to go with the flow. For the moment Naomi's glares and the Vodka bottle she carried on her right hand told me that get her to talk about Kenzie was a good idea.

I needed to know how was their relationship to be able to find a way to break it.

"He's a jerk." Naomi snapped glaring at me, I felt like that glare was meant for someone else.

She admitted it's a he... That's a start.

"Boyfriend?" I asked not showing much interest about it.

Naomi crossed her arms the same I was crossing them, she checked me out still holding that bottle on her right hand. The posture she had right now gave off so much haughty.

"It's not of your business, Canadian." Her tone was stern, cold and curt.

Canadian. So she remembers me from the tryouts.

Naomi was glaring at me, paying her anger with me rather said. Her chest was going up and down as her breathing was heavy, she hadn't calmed down and the Vodka bottle told me that she will be trying to do it the second I disappeared.

Drinking alone is still being sad, right?

"Well, Naomi, like this is not of my business I will let you to catch up with the Vodka bottle." I didn't mind about had called her by her name, the first thing she did in the tryouts was introducing herself and telling us who was she daughter of —and how rich her parents were.

I glanced at the bottle, I gave Naomi a mean look accompanied by a smirk that made her shrug. Naomi Rogerson the drunkie, didn't sound as good.

"Wait." She asked me when I had already turned my back on her. I knew she would change her mind. "You don't seem like so bad company." She almost mumbled, glancing at the floor.