Chapter 56 "I'm a wreck"

~Chrystal~

I had a smile on my face when I opened the closet, Iria and I had came back to our dorm to change clothes after opening the gifts under the tree. My father and my aunt had let us know that they planned to go to the Center of London during the whole day, that Tristan already agreed in coming but Lucy wanted to stay so I offered myself to stay too and babysit her. What I didn't expect was that Iria and Ruby would want to go to the Center too, however Ethan wanted to stay in the boarding school...

I wanted to make my silly smile disappear, I had agreed with myself that every silly feeling I got to feel for Ethan had faded but when I thought that we were going to spend the whole day together, looking after Lucy but without Ruby, that made my smile grew.

I took a dress that hung on one of the hangers of inside the closet and placed it over my shape, frowning when I looked at the mirror.

We were in December, I would go for the classic elastic but fit pants towered with some sweater.

"Chris, can I ask you a question?" Iria's voice made me turn around, she was halfway through getting dressed and I had noticed how she had hesitated in talking. "Where were everybody this morning? When I woke up I was alone in the dorm."

I tried to remember what happened this morning that Iria woke up alone, I knew that Lucy went straight to the Christmas tree when she woke up, I and Tristan met at our father's office before meeting with Lucy and the rest but now that I thought about it... Tristan wasn't at the dorm either when I woke up.

"Lucy was euphoric to open her gifts but I don't know where was Tristan this morning, when I woke up he was gone."

I saw Iria frowning when I answered her, as if she hadn't like my answer. I thought that she would let it go because she turned around to grab her boots then sat on her bed but she talked again before she could put on her shoes.

"I had a dream." She suddenly let out with her gaze still fixed on her boots. "I had an erotic dream with your brother." She looked up to me.

I stayed speechless, looking at Iria with my eyebrows raised, surprised about her honesty. Nobody has ever told me about their... risqué dreams with my brother.

"Does this mean that you like my brother?" My voice came out with a confused tone. I didn't have very clear what did that confession implied.

Iria gave me an horrified expression before shaking her head no.

"No!" She screamed without changing her expression. "You know what? Forget it, it was just a stupid dream, it didn't mean anything."

I turned around when Iria focused on putting on her boots, without addressing me another look or word. I guess I would do as she asked me, forget about it.

༄ ❅ ༄

"I'm bored of this..." Lucy left the blonde doll on the rug with an annoyed expression. We had spent almost an hour playing with her new dollhouse but I guess that was the deal with kids, they easily got bored of their toys.

I brushed the hair of the brunette doll that I had in my hands before carefully placing it on her bed of the dollhouse, then I looked at my cousin with a smile.

"What do you want to play?" I asked her without losing my smile.

Lucy looked back, where Ethan was, sat on my bed with his phone, he had been lost in it since he arrived to my dorm.