Chapter 84 "Prom night"

~Chrystal~

"This is perfect." I assured Ethan while we danced, it was risky of us to be dancing in prom, at everybody's sight but Tristan and Iria were so focused on each other as they danced on the opposite side of the gym.

My dress was pink, Ethan had joked saying I was a perfect princess dressed in pink what I replied with that he must be my prince, one who wore black jeans and shirt to prom, except he grabbed a red vest which he hadn't even buttoned up. It looked good on him.

The first chords of Fingers Crossed, by Lauren Spencer Smith, started to play. It wasn't like the song matched the moment, it wasn't a song about love, not about the love I felt for Ethan at least, it talked about a relationship that ended when ours had just started.

"Perfect? You are perfect, a high school ball and a sad love song aren't anything compared to you."

I smiled, blushing, one of our hands intertwined our fingers while we swung to the rhythm of the song, he had one hand on my back that he moved to make me turn on my axis, a princess turn that led me to end in his arms.

"I love you." I let out without thinking at all, just feeling, with my gaze trapped in his my heart skipped a beat when I saw in his eyes something similar to fear. "You don't have to say anything, I don't plan on rushing you..." A soft but nervous laugh escaped my lips when I found myself repeating his words. "Neither do I want you to say something that you don't feel... just do it when you are ready."

Ethan smiled at me, he made me spin again and when I landed on his arms again he hugged me, he hugged me so tight that I knew that he wanted to kiss me but for our own sake we better kept just hugging in public.

༄ ❅ ༄

The routine was the same as three days ago when Ethan and I arrived to my dorm, we took off our shoes and flopped into the sofa, the difference is that tonight when our gaze met we seemed to have some short of connection because we leaned at the same time to kiss the other.

I liked kissing Ethan, I had liked it since the first time, when I didn't even know how to kiss with tongue but that didn't stop us to end like now, making out on the same sofa. I filled myself with confidence and decided to sat on Ethan's lap without breaking the kiss at all, my knees were at both side of his legs and his hands were already settled on my butt, above the fabric of my dress.

My heart skipped a beat before taking the vest off him, which came out with ease, Ethan didn't speak out for that garment leaving his body. I kept kissing him for some more minutes until my restless hands showed up again, starting to unbutton the first buttons of his shirt slowly, deep down nervously too. I could unbutton three buttons until Ethan figured out that I wouldn't stop at least he stopped me and grabbed my hands.

"Chrystal..." He just needed to say my name while staring into my eyes to make me understand what he thought.

"I'm ready." I let him know before he could speak any further. "I want to have my first time and I want it to be with you."

Ethan caressed my cheek, he looked at me as if he needed to make sure that I meant what I said.

"You sure? Because if it is for all this prom thing then..."

I shut him up with a kiss, prom had nothing to do with my choice.

"I'm ready." I repeated after that kiss, when I looked up to Ethan I thought I saw the hidden lust in his eyes before he crashed his lips onto mines and kissed me in a way that remind me of our first kiss, impulsive and passionate.

I liked that new way of kissing me, the way in which he lifted me with no effort and made me lay on the sofa, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist, that way that made my skin demand to experiment something similar to what it felt the night he stayed over for first time.