Chapter 82 "Paris"

~Chrystal~

I never thought that running could be fun, neither did I think that climbing stairs could make me laugh but it did. Ethan grabbed my hand, he guided the way as we ran through all those endless stairs of the Eiffel Tower. He insisted in teleporting us to the top but I told him that I wanted to have a normal tourist experience even though if that was so we should have chose the elevator.

I didn't regret to choose the stairs, running upstairs with Ethan brought adrenaline to my veins, it was nine in the morning, the Eiffel Tower hadn't open yet so we were two criminals that skipped the rules what was fine, just like how we cheated whenever Ethan stopped to kiss me on the lips and we suddenly skipped a hundred of steps out of the 1.665 steps that formed the stairs to reach the top of it, which wasn't open to the public so, when we arrived there Ethan grabbed my waist, he pulled me closer to him, he was leaned against the stairs and teased before finally joining our lips.

I didn't hesitate in sneaking my tongue into his mouth first, what Ethan seemed to like because we kept making out against those stairs for some time until he teleported us to the top, the highest spot of my favorite monument. I still can't believe that he took me to Paris after I told him yesterday, while we watched Grey's Anatomy, that my dream was going to France.

Sure I told him more things about my dream but I guess only time will tell if he would make my dream come true.

It wasn't the first time we did a getaway, actually, we have spent all this month and nine days since we started dating going from a place to other. It was exciting when Ethan came and took me out for limit time because no one could find out we were together, I treasured a video that we took in Berlin, it rained, we were under the roof of some shop but I didn't want to stop the rain, instead I put my phone on the ground, leaning it against a wall I let it film while Ethan and I got soaked, I started running into the rain and he followed me, kissing me in the lips when he caught me. My favorite part of that video was the way he looked at me when he held my face in his hands.

As Iria said once, being a teenager is even funnier when you have a boyfriend.

Ethan's grimace of disgust when we stopped the kiss made me laugh, first he told me that he died to taste my peach gloss, now that he got glued whenever he kissed me. I was seriously thinking about stopping using gloss, my lips were always a mess whenever I spent some time with Ethan.

"I think we make a good team, princess." He assured when I stepped away to look at the beautiful views of Paris since the tower. "I take you to Paris..." He left the sentence in the air for me to continue it.

I smiled though I didn't face him, I had leaned against the handrail and I didn't want to move.

"And I make it rain." My voice came out at the same time I made some clouds drop rain behind us.

I turned around, taking steps closer to Ethan who welcomed me with his hands open, placed them on my hips when I was close enough. He licked his lip, he did it whenever he planned on kissing me.

"And who kisses who?" He questioned sounding flirty, his eyes were fixed on my lips.

Kissing at the highest spot of the Eiffel Tower while it rained, a dream come true.

"I think we can both take part in that."

Ethan was the one who made the first move to make our tongues meet, I clung to his clothes to pull him even closer. It was nice kiss, perfect, pretty intense but beautiful either way, it was one of those kisses that swollen your lips and leave you breathless, that's why I took my chance to speak when I had to catch my breath.