Chapter 65 "The basis of a relationship"

~Iria~

I shrugged when a chill ran through me, the boarding school felt colder, life in fact did. We had returned to London a couple of hours ago, that same Sunday, we caught the first flight back when... When Chrystal died. That was the decision that her father made when he first found her lifeless body, that scene was something that I was trying to forget. It's been a rough night, for all of us but I knew that even though tonight I had met my father, fight with him and see how they arrested him, the one who was suffering the most was my boyfriend.

My Wonder Boy that right now seemed everything but wonderful...

I had sat next to him in the plane and hadn't stopped holding his hand ever since, I just stopped when I had to leave my suitcase in my dorm... but I didn't had the courage to open the door of the dorm I shared with Chrystal now that she was gone, so instead I came back to Tristan's dorm as I told him, with the same luggage with which I left. I looked at Tristan from the door frame in which I was leaned, he was sat on his bed, with his legs over it as he grabbed his ankles, burying his head between his knees.

It hurt to see him, his eyes turned glassy and red in Italy and that hadn't change for the whole way home. I walked to him silently, leaving my suitcase close to the door and closing it carefully behind me. I didn't say anything when I stood in front of his bed, I just took off my shoes and got in the bed, slowly tilting my head until it was leaned on his shoulder, it was then when he looked up to me.

"I hate this..." He murmured leaning back so I cuddled next to him. "I'm not even allowed to cry my sister's death and all because I was born with a fucking handicap." He cursed, raising his voice but not moving, he continued surrounding me with his arm however, he spoke angrily what made me frown.

"Hey, it's not a handicap." I tried to assure, staring into him though he tried to have an apathetic expression. I knew how much he was struggling with controlling his emotions.

"Right, it's a curse."

I gulped when he talked, I didn't have any argument to prove him wrong, I thought as him, I have thought as him during all my life so if I was supposed to be optimistic girlfriend who would show him the beauty of life then we were screwed.

"It's a truly pain in the ass of a curse." I muttered, smiling sideways when I notice a slight curve in his lips that in other circumstances would have been followed by a smile.

I leaned to give him a some seconds long kiss on the lips, I didn't deepen it, neither did I use my tongue, I smiled at him looking him in the eyes when it ended. Tristan also tried to smile, at first looking me in the eyes and later taking that look to my lips, it didn't last much on them because he kissed them right away, and he did deepen the kiss.

We kissed with tongue, my hands grabbed his face while his went down my back, at some point I felt childish just touching his face so my hands also started to travel his body but above his clothes... I didn't feel like it was the right time.

Tristan also knew that it wasn't the right timing, we both could heard the storm that was happening outside of the boarding school, I could feel how he used the kiss as an excuse to let everything out and it was bad.

"Wonder Boy..." I murmured against his lips when I was left with him over me, with his hands under my sweatshirt even though they didn't touch my skin but the T-shirt I wore.

"Rough diamond..." He said without stopping at all. I let it go for some more time until a louder thunder startled me and I stepped away.

"Stop it." I told him when our lips separated. "This isn't good, the weather denounces you, Wonder Boy." I pointed at the window with the gaze, what made Tristan look through it too.