Chapter 11 "Everything was a twisted plan to see your abs"

~Iria~

I don't know how I ended here, maybe those two cups of booze helped to make me enter Alexander's bedroom and end having sex with him but honestly I didn't care, for me was fine. I promised myself not too long ago that the only relationship I would have with a boy will be a random one night stand. The only thing I had to be worried about was to have that control back when we began to share saliva again.

Alexander stopped kissing my lips to kiss my neck, his hands sneaked under my dress.

Less kissing and more fucking, was the only thing I could think about when our lips met again. I broke the kiss to slide my mouth down his neck and ear some more seconds to fight my eyes wanting to shine.

I looked at Alexander's eye while I took off the belt of his jeans and he smirked when his hands pulled my panties down until they fell on the floor. The rest was as always, he moving inside of me and I moaning because that excited them. Everything was going perfectly fine until the fucking orgasm threaten with screwing everything.

I felt my eyes shining but I thought there was no danger because my lips weren't touching Alexander's, I planned to swallow my saliva just in case but then Alexander had the amazing idea to silence my last moan with a kiss. Alexander also seemed to have ended so I got off of him, I was still shocked for what could happen anytime so I didn't took my eyes off him while he dressed up, just a couple of seconds to find my own underwear and get dressed to.

When Alexander finished adjusting his jacket he turned around to face me, he had a smirk on his face and I thought that was a good sign. He opened his mouth for saying something but suddenly his expression changed, his mouth closed, I tried to catch him when he passed out but he was so heavy that I just let him resting on the floor.

Fuck, I thought I wasn't going to kill him this time.

I dropped on the bed letting out a big sigh, I just needed to close my eyes... I had to think, to think about everything and... My eyes shining again.

I spent almost five minutes trying to make the body of Alexander stand up, the physical effort made it difficult for me to keep my eyes bright, this time for a noble cause. I kissed Alexander to give him back what I took from him, after some seconds of suspense he woke up

He came back to life, rather said.

"It was good." I smiled, he still had that confused expression.

I smiled at him one last time before leaving the room and for first time I felt like a room full with drunk students allowed me to breath better.

༄ ❅ ༄

I walked through the corridors with the drink I had just gotten in my right hand, the music was too loud to my taste and my last met with Chrystal left me a bittersweet taste in my mouth. I didn't like that I had to left her alone but I seriously needed that drink. There wasn't a day that I didn't hate my deadly superpower, how much I would like to get rid of it was what I was thinking about when I bumped into someone making him a stain in his T-shirt.

Tristan was wearing some denim jeans and a white T-shirt with a blue gradient that was now stained by my drink.

Stupid Tristan White, he made me spill my drink.

"Did you do it on purpose?" He accused me raising his voice though the music was very loud and I didn't hear him very well. I started laughing either way. "What are you laughing about?" He asked something I didn't really hear but his frown didn't stop my laughter.