Chapter 74 "Never have I ever..."

~Chrystal~

I was casually looking through the window when Iria opened the door of our dorm and walked in. Barely a minute ago Ethan was here, we were watching Grey's Anatomy in the sofa but he left when he heard the door, he always did even though we never we doing anything wrong... We were never doing anything at all, just seeing the series while he teased me and my lack of enthusiasm towards blood at the same time I tried to keep under control all my giggles and blushed cheeks.

It didn't work at all but how was I supposed to hold back all the silly giggles when my crush on him just seemed to grow?

"The weather is kinda nuts, huh." I pointed out keeping my gaze fixed on outside, I was lost in my thoughts but I had realized the weird drastic changes the weather had had in the last hour.

"That's my fault." She admitted proudly with a melodic tone, then she came my way giving small and happy jumps.

Iria sat on the sofa, facing me with her legs crossed and a bright smile that together with her look told me that she wanted to share something with me.

"Chris, I think that we should put a rule." She kept her amusing tone as she slightly nodded. "Now that I'm dating your brother and considering that you are the only female friend I have..." She prolonged the sentence in case I would deduce what she wanted to say. I let her finish. "What do you think about if, when it comes to boys, we tell each other everything but without details."

Iria sounded very convinced of her idea, it didn't seem bad to me, after all, she was also the only female friend I had. Iria didn't hesitated to put an example so this new rule would be clear.

"For example, your brother had just fingered me but I won't tell you the details." Her smile turned into a laugh. I tried to get the image out of my mind. "Sorry, it sounded too violent." She ran her hands through her face, there were traces of the previous laugh in her voice. "I'm still getting used to telling you this and not Ethan."

Iria immediately caught my attention when she mentioned Ethan. She kept excusing her rough talking but my mind travelled to the night of the sleepover, when she said that Ethan told her all details about the girls he had been with.

"And how come that you and Ethan talked so openly about this..." I innocently let out, nervously about knowing the answer.

Iria smiled again, this time it was a nostalgic smile, one that joined her eyes when she seemed to get lost in memories.

"He came to my room every night..." She didn't look at me until she started the following sentence. "In there we catch up, we told each other everything. Actually he gave me a great advice, he told me that I just had to choose a loyal friend to be my confident. He chose me. You could say I'm the only one who knows about the details of all his one night stands."

I tried my best to hide my surprise, sometimes I forgot about Ethan's... experience.

Hearing Iria talking made me realize that I didn't know much about Ethan's and Iria's past. I mean, Tristan and I didn't have much more to say, we have lived our whole life in the boarding school but now that I stop to think about it I didn't even know how did Ethan and Iria meet.

"It sounds fun." Was the only thing that left my mouth. Iria chuckled.

"It was a great distraction, yes." She seemed like she would get lost in thoughts again but she blinked a couple of times to avoid it. "Anyway, I didn't come to talk about my just started sexual life with your brother or Ethan's past one. Your birthday is in two days, bestie." Iria moved closer to me in the sofa, with a smile so wide that looked like it would get out of her face. She seemed excited.