Chapter 54 "Crush"

~Chrystal~

I watched my reflection in the bathroom mirror, I was wearing my pajamas, it was a modal long pajamas, in a starlet pink tie dye color, it was the best pajamas I could find. Normally I didn't care about how I looked in a pajamas, I was going to sleep after all, but today we had a 'sleepover', Ruby was coming over, she would sleep in the sofa though she and Iria were placing the two mattresses from our beds together in the floor, I could heard their laughs since the bathroom...

Iria and Ruby were already in their pajamas, well, Iria didn't use pajamas, we were lucky that today she put on some pants but Ruby... Ruby didn't bring a suitcase with clothes when she got enrolled in the boarding school, she had gone with Iria and Ethan a couple of time to the store to get some clothes though she sometimes used Ethan's clothes, like now, she wore some red and black checkered pajama pants that belonged to Ethan and a basic black T-shirt with an V-neck. She looked so good in his clothes...

My eyes averted to the bra that laid on the sink, it wasn't an uncomfortable bra, put-on style... I unbuttoned the shirt of the pajamas and didn't button it up again until I had put on the bra, then I turned on my side and looked at my figure again, it was prettier now.

Iria didn't use a bra to sleep, neither did Ruby, actually I think they both had the same bra size, I've heard a couple of jokes of how Iria would lend her bra to Ruby with the condition that Ethan mustn't touch it. My breasts were bigger than theirs so it was different... or maybe it wasn't, maybe I didn't want to admit the reason why I was wearing a bra to bed for first time in my life.

Iria and Ruby were sat on the mattresses over the floor when I left the bathroom, I sat next to Iria, interrupting their conversation.

"What were you talking about, girls?" I asked with a smile, Ruby was sat in front of me and I had promised myself that I would try harder to get along with her... or to hide how I found there was something off with her.

"About your father," she surprised me with her answer. "He'd been very kind to invite us to your family dinner..." Ruby smiled warmly, Iria nodded agreeing with the redhead girl's thoughts.

That was the reason of this sleepover, my little cousins and aunt were arriving tomorrow to London, they were staying until New Year's Eve and like they couldn't spend Christmas Eve here we were celebrating it tomorrow, and on Wednesday we are opening Christmas presents. Iria had the idea of doing a girls' night tonight because tomorrow there will be kinds around so here we were, three sixteen-year-old teenage girl having a sleepover.

"I'm glad he did it." I nodded as Iria had done, not being sorry for feeling more excited about Iria's and Ethan's company than Ruby's.

"Let's leave the sentimentality aside and let's start the girls' night." Iria took a bottle of some alcohol that seemed to have been standing next to her all this time but that I hadn't notice then drank some sips from it, she handed it to Ruby after.

"We are talking about boys?" Ruby let out as an affirmation rather than a question after taking a couple of sips from the bottle.

"You are the only one who has a boy." Iria smirked. "Here, Chris and I are single." She surrounded my shoulders with her arm, I shrugged when my eyes met Ruby but straighten right away.

If Iria wasn't ashamed to be single then, why should I?

"Then I have a question for you, Iria." Ruby smiled, she was always smiling... Why was she always smiling? "Are you a virgin too?"

I looked at Iria, I wasn't surprised about Ruby's question, I've heard her talking about this with the same easy with which she would talk about homework, what didn't go unnoticed to me was that last 'too'... I knew that she was talking about me, we all had heard how less of a virgin she was the night of the Henderson's ball.