Chapter 24 "I love being a bad influence"

~Iria~

During the appointment with Ewan they just told us a couple of important details for the mission; it began on November 14th, the ball where everything is supposed to end is on December 18th and we will attend London Center High, a high school in City of London near Westminster, it was about an hour away from the boarding school by car, that was when Ethan came in, he had to teleport us there every day and we had strict orders to don't revel we knew each other.

At the eyes of LCH we were four exchange students, at eyes of the boarding school the four of us got an amazing chance to study abroad during a month, that meant we couldn't let anyone in the school see us, we really had to play spies now that we were going to keep sleeping at the school.

Mr. White also warned us that from now on we will stop having so many appointments with Ewan, plus Helmer was going to start joining us on the physical training as we will have appointments with Chanel too, for the disguises.

Right now I was laid on my bed, studying the mission file. It was dark outside and Chrystal was also on her bed, I didn't know if she was asleep but the lights of our dorm were off as an exception of the one I was using to read the file.

I found funny reading about Kenzie's girlfriend, her name was Naomi Rogerson, she ruled the school and was also on her Senior Year, like Kenzie. They have been dating for some years that was what worried me, I needed to find something to break that relationship... It turned out that Naomi, apart from being just as rich as the Hendersons, was Bonnie's best friend.

Firstly, it's disgusting to date your bestie's brother. Aren't there men in the world that you have to go and screw my brother?

Leaving that aside, Chrystal was going to have a rough time fighting against all Bonnie's friends for getting in.

I left the files on the floor, I switched off the light and was about to curl up in a ball and face the wall but instead I faced Chrystal's bed.

"Chrystal? Are you awake?"

I bit my lower lip as I waited for her answer.

"Not for much more time, but for the moment yes." Chrystal had a tired voice what didn't stop her from letting out a giggle.

"Great, I need to ask you something." I don't even know why I looked down, Chrystal couldn't see me, it was very dark inside that room. I took a deep breath as I looked up to her, ready to shot my question. "Do you want to be my best friend? My female one." I didn't talk with as much confidence as I would have wanted, my voice kinda beat around the bush.

Chrystal's silence made me nervous, I started overthinking... Maybe I shouldn't have asked such a dumb question... Or maybe she had fallen asleep.

"Okay, I've never had a female friend before though..."

I liked the way a wide and happy smile formed in my lips when I heard her answer, I rolled in the bed to look at the ceiling.

"Me neither, we can be each other's first." I teased, a seductive tone in my voice and a smirk on my lips.

I let out a loud laugh that Chrystal followed with a giggle.

"Good night, Iria."

"Good night, Chris." I agreed right before curling into a ball and facing the wall again, my safe position to fight monsters.