Chapter 80 "The bus"

~Tristan~

Have you ever met someone to whom you want to give the world and more? I have, she has diamond eyes, a body many would kill to have, a huge temper and she's taking my last breath of self-control from me. Thanks to her I don't care if the world ends tomorrow because she will be in my arms.

Making love with Iria was with difference the best feeling I had ever felt and I don't mean the obvious, I mean the feeling of know she's mine and I'm hers.

I'm hers... That's all I can think about when I look her in the face. Right now she's sleeping, like a peaceful baby she's in my arms, it's the first time I see her sleeping in another position that isn't curled up in a ball facing the wall. Even when we fell asleep in my bed in the boarding school she eventually curled up in a ball.

The thought of me being the reason why she stopped fighting monsters at night, as she once told me, set some weird feeling in my stomach that I believed people called 'butterflies'. That's exactly what I felt, butterflies in my stomach as I watched how she slowly opened her eyes, showing me those beautiful diamond.

"Good morning, rough diamond." I smiled kissing her afterwards.

"Already bribing me with kisses so we can repeat last night's, Wonder Boy?" Her voice sounded hoarse though it didn't lose that teasing tone. She yawned as she stretched out in my arms.

"I would never do that..."

I kissed her again, this time I didn't let her go and pulled her closer, grabbing her thigh under the blankets and making her leg surround me. We were still naked, not going to lie, I wanted to get inside of her again and make love with her until she ran out of ideas to tease me but I didn't do it, I wasn't wearing a condom.

Iria separated her lips from mine when she was all over me, with her beautiful and naked body tempting my control.

"Now I can go with you to get tested for STDs... I'm a bag of them after all..." She threw my words at my face.

I loved her teases though not as much as having her laid over me, naked, when it was cold and her nipples were hard.

I was hard too, although I just came up with a great comeback too.

"Said the girl who assured that I would die a virgin... How does hypocrisy taste?" I raised an eyebrow, challenging her with my look. Iria opened her mouth in surprise, she didn't expect that.

"You won't go that way, I'm the best fuck you have ever have in your life!"

I loved when she pretended to be offended.

"You are the only fuck I have ever had in my life." I corrected her, enjoying shutting her up with a kiss though she didn't keep it long.

"And that's how it will stay forever..." She whispered before kissing me again.

A promise? I will gladly keep that one.

Iria tangled her fingers in my hair, we kissed as if this would be the last chance we will have to be alone what I loved. Iria's hair caressed her back in a disorderly way, she was disheveled but so was I. My hands travelled her body trying to memorize all her scars and tattoos, I touched her as if it was the last time what in fact was good because it meant that, if someday we fell apart, I would know that I made every second with her count.

Iria stopped our kiss after some minutes, when she looked at me she had a slight frown on her face.

"Hey, didn't you mentioned a bus arriving soon yesterday?" She remind me still too close to my mouth, what was exactly how I liked her to be.