Chapter 33 "Dangerously close to her"

~Ethan~

I entered my dorm almost in a rush, I was lost in my thoughts and in what I had to do before meeting with the rest to go to London Center High. Finding the new contacts I would wear for this mission was one of those things. I put up with the Reese Cox costume, the clothes he wore were similar to the ones I had in my closet.

I felt kinda like an hypocritical, I knew we all tried to convince Chrystal that the world wouldn't end if she took off her necklace but I was glad Chanel decided that the silver chain I always wore matched Reese's costume. You will never hear me saying sappy stuffs like pressing that chain with a cross hanging against my chest made my life look less shitty, it didn't but it was a nice memory.

I guess it had sentimental value.

With the memory of how sexy Chrystal actually looked that one time she yelled when I suggested she should take off her necklace and the reminder to look for the green contacts on the desk, I entered the dorm and my busy mind went blank when my gaze found her, apparently looking distracted at the window, she was backwards to me. I didn't want to make a noise so my shameless eyes could stare at her, checking her out in a not very gentlemanly way.

Chrystal was wearing heels, high thin heels of a silver-white color, making her pale legs look even longer, endless. She wore a pink glitter skirt that was short enough for me to want to imagine what was she wearing under it, together with a tight white top under a white almost-see-through shirt with its sleeves rolled up. For a second I wonder what would it be like to stand behind her, caress those long legs and ran my fingers through them, keep going up until-

"That outfit suits you, Princess." I complimented her with a flirty tone to catch her attention. I needed her to turn around before my imagination betrayed me.

Chrystal did what I thought and turned around with a bright smile, the almost-see-through shirt was unbuttoned and tied up in a knot right above the edge of her skirt and the top... That low-cut top slightly showing her round boobs didn't help.

"You think?" Chrystal slightly furrowed her eyebrows in an adorable way. "I feel naked." She joked letting out a giggle.

Chrystal.... naked... Nope, I had to get rid of that image.

"I see you just need to put on the wig." I pointed out as I cleared my throat, hoping to clear the dirty thoughts away too.

"And you just need to put on the contacts."

Oh, right, the contacts. Ethan, focus.

I looked up to Chrystal, noticing her bright had faded and she was staring nervously at the floor. I frowned when I saw her suddenly listless, deciding to walk to her. Chrystal gaze never unfix from the floor, not even when I stood right behind her. I brushed her white hair to one side and placed my hands on her shoulders in a caress, I leaned my head to get my mouth closer to her ear.

"You also need to take off the necklace." I discerned in a whisper, I smiled when I saw the goosebumps my breath on her bare neck gave her.

"Can you help me?" She lifted her head, looking up though she didn't look at me, just forward.

I omitted the answer to her question and carefully undid her necklace, I held her turquoise hexagon crystal put up in a necklace on my hand as I made her turn around, then I lifted her chin so that our gaze would meet.