Chapter 39 "I thought that you would have already deduced it"

~Tristan~

I don't know how long has it been since Audrey's and Brian's make out session trapped us in Iria's dorm, I just knew that the lovely couple didn't leave -Iria sent me to check it every two minutes. Right now I was laid on my sister's bed, I had taken off my shoes some time ago and I had my legs on the wall. I had found a tennis ball and it was my biggest entertainment at the moment, making it bounce on the wall for it to come back to my hands later.

I don't know what would kill me first, the boredom or the ball accidentally hitting my head.

"Have they leave already?"

Who was going to say that Iria would be even more annoying trapped in a dorm?

"No, Iria." At first my sarcasm wasn't very tangible but it would be the more I kept talking. "They didn't leave two minutes ago and they haven't left now!"

Iria snorted mumbling something that I ignored. I tried to ignore her but it was harder than it seemed. She was at the other side of the room, sat next to her bed but on the floor, in the exact gap between the sofa and her bed, it was a big gap. Iria had taken off her shoes, her legs were crossed but this time she held them.

"Ethan isn't picking it up..." She complained, huffing and puffing.

"He will have the phone in airplane mode." I suggested smiling at the joke afterwards.

"Ain't it funny! We have spent twenty minutes here and you aren't doing shit to take us out!"

Her screams made me roll my eyes.

"I'm standing you. I think that's more than enough."

I knew that I had made Iria angry for her silence. She probably was fantasizing about ways to murder me in her pretty and twisted mind.

"That's a really rude way to behave, Wonder Boy..." Just by hearing her tone I could say that I wouldn't like whatever that would come out from her mouth. "Do you plan on talking to Bonnie like this too? Otherwise she won't give you a goodnight kiss!"

I ignored the last sentence just like I also tried to ignore the small and slight beat my heart skipped when she mentioned 'kiss' and 'Bonnie' in the same sentence.

Stupid life that brought me to this situation.

"I'm never rude with Bonnie, just with you.... What a coincidence."

I heard a grunt that seemed too adorable to have come out of her mouth

"You are very calm having into account that you will be late to your date." She counterattacked with a more bitter tone.

"There's no need to be stressed. I won't go anywhere until the taxi arrives and right now he's not picking the phone." While I talked I was focused on the tennis ball and its bounces, I had caught it all the time it has come back to me and that relaxed me.

"Sure..." Now the brat's tone sounded exaggeratedly annoyed. "You all have made him your personal driver."

I stopped throwing the ball when I heard her, she sounded serious what made me frown in confusion.

"Does it bother you?" I wanted to know.

"Nope." She lied. "You should worry about trying not to cause a storm if Bonnie decides to kiss you. Oh my god! What will you do when she asks you to go up to her room?" Her teasing tone was obvious, I could hear how she rolled her eyes.

I left the ball aside, I got up from bed and walked towards her, when I stood in front of her I looked at her fixedly from head to toe, she was sat with her back leaned against the wall, giving me a confused look. I was very close to her, it wasn't a secret that I was way taller than her so even if she looked up to me, she had difficulties meeting my gaze. I decided to make it easier to her by sitting next to her. Once we both were sat on the floor there wasn't height difference that stopped us from staring at each other.