Chapter 201: Emperor of Routines, Chrysostom Jade Yan!

"What kind of king is he?"

The emperor was furious, what he cared most about in this life was that others coveted his throne, and now he is alive and well, his good son pretends to be extremely respectful on the surface, and in private he even pulls gangs and factions, even the northwest has sent people, how can he not be angry?

"Your Majesty is furious!"

Seeing this, the ministers knelt down one after another, and Huo Yelin, who was sitting, also knelt beside Shen Da, and the two looked at each other, quietly exchanging a look that only they understood, so that they and the fourth prince were on the head-on.

"Xiao Anzi, Shangshu Yang Wanli of the Ministry of Punishment, I want to see how many shady things my good son has done behind his back."

In anger, the emperor was furious.

"Yes."

Yang An did not dare to slack, turned around and trotted out, the cabinet ministers kneeling on the ground were somewhat helpless, and at the same time secretly surprised by Shen Da's toughness, in other words, ordinary people, under the premise of no evidence, who dares to say in front of the emperor? The other party is a prince, a careless person may be accused of climbing the prince, no matter how many people in the Shen family are not enough for the emperor to cut, but thinking about the merits they have just established, plus the Wei family has also returned, everyone feels that it is not so strange, you know, the Wei family is the only family that has the right to depose the emperor.

"Everyone Aiqing flattened."

I don't know how long it took, the emperor's slightly weak voice sounded, and everyone kneeling on the ground got up with thanks.

"Shen Aiqing rest assured, if the Criminal Department confirms that everything is really done by the old fourth, even if he is the son of Xuan, Xu will give you justice."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

Shen Da, who had just sat down, stood up again and hugged his fist to thank him, and Huo Yelin on the side interjected: "Your Majesty, Shen Da is my first tiger general in the northwest, after he was attacked that day, the last general was the first to arrive, in order to rescue Shen Da, the last general did not capture the mouth alive, but later the army told the last general that they detected the residual five poisons in the mouths of those who assassinated Shen Da, there is something Your Majesty may not know, in the series of things that happened to the Shen family in Donglin last night, There are several things that are extremely coincidental with Shen Da's attack, the first is that about three months ago, Shen Da's brother Shen Liang was attacked in Xiangguo Temple, and the assassin's mouth also detected five poisonous scattered traces, and then last night, the Imperial City Commander Liu Wenjin brothers and sisters had five poisonous scattered poison sacs in the socket of the shadow guard, and finally, according to Shen Da's afterward recollection, although the person who secretly put the dark arrow in the chaos at that time was masked, his figure, and even his exposed eyes were extremely similar to Liu Wenjin, Liu Wenjin himself argued that everything was a coincidence, but in the end, he thought, Once may be a coincidence, and the second time is the same, it is too coincidental.

This time not only the emperor's face is more ugly, even the cabinet ministers have a solemn expression, if everything is really not a coincidence, then Liu Wenjin, and even the imperial master are the people of the fourth prince, his strength is almost comparable to the most prominent fifth prince, the only thing missing is probably military power, from the emperor to the ministers, everyone remembered more than a month ago, the fourth prince stopped Shen Liang in the eastern inner city and confronted King Qingping, Could it be that he still had Shen Liang's idea? If he really gets his wish, then who among the princes can compete with him?